Planning to Escape

The next day around dawn, Jack checked on Isac. Jack was surprised to find Isac sitting up. Isac's body was still bloody from the previous abuse he's endured from Mike. He was still in an abnormal amount of pain, but he forced a smile on his face when he saw Jack. Isac's limp body was covered in blood from head to toe. It pained him to move a single muscle. With every movement he made, his face grimaced in pain.

"You shouldn't try to move a lot," smiled Jack.

"Jack, what am I going to do? I didn't want this in my life. I wasn't expecting this to happen to me. I've known Mike a long time, and I never thought he will do something like this. I don't even feel like a man now," wailed Isac.

Jack sat beside Isac and pulled him closer to his chest. Jack began to cry along with Isac. He knew that they had to eventually escape and get out of this place. Jack didn't just want to escape. Jack wanted to bring the place down. When Jack left, he didn't want this place to exist anymore, because he didn't want any other people to be trafficked in this place. He knew that he was endangering their life, but it was still worth the risk.

"Isac," called Jack.

"Hmm," answered Isac.

"How would you feel about escaping out of this place?"

Isac stopped sobbing for a minute, and his ocean, blue eyes stared into Jack's face. Isac couldn't believe what he was hearing at the moment.

"What do you mean escape?"

"It's not going to be easy, but if we work together we can make it possible. We can really get out of here. Maybe we can go back and find our homes."

"I hate to say, Jack, but you, Mike, and I were found in the same state. They aren't going to traffic us in the state we're from. There's no telling where we are. As far as we know, we could be overseas."

"You mean, we're not in our home state. Even if we aren't in our home state, we can still escape. Are you willing to give it a try?"

"Maybe there's a good possibility that we can escape and get out of here."

"Not only do I want to escape, but I want to bring these bastards down with us. I think they're running a gay prostitution business. I haven't seen not one girl since I've been here."

"Well, if that's the case we definitely need to bring them down. We need to make other people aware of what's happening. We can't just get out of here, pray for a good owner, and live like nothing has happened."

"You're right about that."

"We need to see if Mike wants to cooperate."

"Why would we involve him," whispered Jack harshly, "Isac, this is the motherfucker that was constantly raping you yesterday. Have you forgotten what he's done to you?"

"Jack, it's not that I've forgotten what he's done to me. It's that I've known him since middle school, and I don't want to give up on him just yet. I know he's a different person deep down inside."

"Mike, isn't the same boy you knew in middle school. People change over time."

"I know people change. We can't just plan to escape, and not involve him."

"The way he was fucking you, it seems to me that he really likes this place," snapped Jack.

"Jack, please," whimpered Isac.

"Is it that you have feelings for him? Do you?"

"No, Jack, just calm down. I don't have feelings for him, and I never will have feelings for him. I just don't want him to be still in this place. Mike, has been sold into prostitution several times. It all started with his father to."