Finally Alone

The following morning Jack awakened to breakfast on the bed in a tray right in front of him. He looked up to find Ronald kneeling beside the bed. Jack fell asleep, he didn't know what happened after he fell asleep. He stared at Ronald with a confused face expression.

"Jack don't worry I didn't drug your food," said Ronald.

"For a second I thought you did drug my food," replied Jack.

"No, why would I do that to my...," said Ronald.

"To your what?"

"Nothing. Just eat Isaac."

Ronald didn't want to tell Jack that he bought him a wedding ring. After all he was going to take a trip with Jack and leave Isaac with Ellena. He figured that the two of them could use some more bonding time. Isaac was already happy with Ellena and was probably missing her. Ronald felt like he was being selfish only considering how Jack felt and not Isaac. He knew that eventually Isaac would want to leave and never come back. He knew that both Jack and Isaac lives are about to change.

Ronald smiled at Jack, as Jack shoved a spoon of grits in his mouth. He found it cute the way Jack was eating his food. Ronald just highly adored every detail of Jack from the way he ate to his eyes and much more. Ronald noticed he was getting aroused by being there with Jack, and he didn't want Jack to see how hard he was because he knew Jack wasn't going to be ready for any sexual act anytime soon.

"I will go and talk to your friend. In the mean time when I go to work I want you two to converse among each other. Y'all used to talk, but now you rarely say anything to each other," said Ronald.

Jack dropped his spoon of grits and starred wide eyed because he knew Ronald was right. Jack noticed that Isaac haven't been talking to him as much as they used to talk. Jack didn't want their friendship to end because Isaac was the only friend he had. He knew that if their friendship ended it would be nobody but he and Ronald. Jack wasn't ready to trust staying with Ronald alone.

"See you soon, Jack," said Ronald as he kissed Jack on the cheek.

Jack's face flushed, and Jack immediately felt shame. Ronald thought it was cute, but Jack on the other hand didn't feel the same. Ronald walked off and headed to Isaac's room. He knocked on the door slightly.

"Come in," Isaac said.

Isaac was surprised to see Ronald standing in the door.

"Isaac, I need to talk to you about something," said Ronald.

"What is it," asked Isaac.

"I trust that you can keep this just between the two of us."

"Yes, I can."

"I know what you and Ellena had going on. I know that you like her. Am I wrong or not?"

"Like her, I love that woman."

"Well, how would you feel about spending two weeks with her?"

Isaac's eyebrows jumped up and what Ronald had said. He didn't know whether Ronald was lying to him or not. He knew that he was really missing Ellena. He knew that in another month or so, he and Jack relationship was going to shatter if they didn't catch a hold to each other. He didn't want their friendship to end and knew that their friendship was worth a fight. He also wanted to spend more time with Ellena to get to know her outside of her looks. He wanted to know what she was like on the inside.