The Journey Begins

Jack's eyes began to slightly to open, and he immediately closed them back. The sun was like a fire that burned through his eyes. They made his eyes water and forced the tears out of his ocean, blue eyes. He thought he died and began to put his hands on his body to make sure that he wasn't a spirit. He felt abnormally drained of energy, but he figured that's how he was supposed to feel after he came back from the dead. He then tried to sit up, but any movement of his muscles pained him.

"Are you trying to sit up," Isaac whispered in Jack's ear.

Jack was shocked to see Isaac's face hoovering over his. Jack struggled to sit up, and Isaac placed his hand on his back to help him sit up.

"Isaac, where's Mike," questioned Jack.

"Mike is lying by a nearby tree sleeping. It's getting late, and we need rest before our journey starts. After all we're in the middle of a forest, which is where this place is located. It's going to be days before we find civilization."

"So, that's why I've only been smelling grass, flowers, and mud," murmured Jack to himself.

"Yes, it's going to be a while before we even find a road. We're going to have to work together to fight for our survival. These people move quick, and they we'll rather kill you than take you back."

"I thought this was the end."

"No, this is just the beginning."

Jack shoulders slumped down after he realized that they were in more danger escaping than being in that horrible prostitution place.

"Don't worry Jack," said Isaac, as he pulled Jack close to him, "It'll be over sooner than you think. I'm going to let Mike stand guard since he's been sleeping for a while. MIKE!"

"What! I'm trying to sleep."

"You've been sleeping all evening, every since Jack, has been unconscious."

"And," growled Mike.

"And you're going to keep watch tonight. We're tired."

"Alright then, I guess I'll keep watch but only for this time."

Isaac gathered some leaves and branches to make a nest for he and Jack. Jack just stared at the leaves and sticks with a questioning look on his face. He wished that Isaac would make him one just for him. Isaac didn't want to share the same bed with anybody. His paranoia highly affected his decision making even with his friends. He didn't trust sleeping along the side of anyone, because once he did that he was always raped or molested in the process.

"What's the problem Jack," questioned Isaac.

"I just don't want to sleep along the side of anybody."

"May I ask why?"

"I don't want to be raped nor molested again. All of this started with my uncle and now I don't trust sleeping along the side of anybody," sighed Jack.

"Jack, if you think that I'm going to harm you then you're wrong. I'll never do anything to harm you," responded Isaac, as he pulled Jack close.

Jack felt his pulse beginning to race like a horse on a race track. He tried to calm his nerves, but it just wasn't possible. He didn't know what was going through his body right now. His body felt hot and beads of sweat poured down his face. Isaac glared at Jack and knew that Jack was highly aroused, but Jack just didn't realize that he was aroused. Isaac eyes trimmed every corner, angle, and muscle in Jack's body.