The Murder

Mike ran through the woods to meet his boss, hoping that he could talk them into going in another direction to save Jack and Isaac. He didn't mean to injure Jack, but he just couldn't contain himself much longer. Mike just wanted somebody to love him, but after years of being fucked by strangers he felt like that Jack was the one to bring him true happiness. Mike knew that Jack didn't feel the same way that he felt about him. He knew that after what happened tonight Jack was never going to trust him again.

Mike trampled over a big log, falling on his face. A hand was extended towards him to help him off the ground. Mike immediately recognized his boss. His boss didn't look happy at all. His boss had a huge frown on his face, and his eyes were red in furry.

"Where are they," growled his boss.

"I just trying to catch up with them. They're running in this direction. I fell asleep and when I awakened they were gone," replied Mike, as he stumbled off the ground.

"For some reason, I think you're lying to me. Why would they run away from you if they had your trust.?"

"You see, I was at a moment where I couldn't contain myself much longer. My body and heart craved for Jack, and to be honest I gave in to what my body was craving. I forced myself upon him."

"You do realize that his owner paid good money for him. How bad is he hurt?"

"Well, let me just say............."

"Let you just say what?"

"There's a lot of blood. I'll just say he's injured badly."

"You stupid fool," shouted the boss, as he slapped Mike, leaving his hand print in his face.

"I didn't mean to hurt him," whimpered Mike, as he held his face where his boss slapped him.

"You did to him what you wanted to. We almost had him broken. He was just about tamed and ready to be sent out to his owner. He's already paid for."

"Well that shouldn't change anything price related and whatever else."

"You talk like you don't give a damn for the company. Who side are you on? Are you on our side or the fugitives?"

"Of course, I'm on your side. You haven't mentioned my payment not one time. So, what's it going to be?"

"You will get your payment once the fugitives are captured and not before."

"You told me you would pay me once I had them trapped."

"Well, I know you're lying to me. I have a gut feeling that they're somewhere nearby, and that you're just not telling me. Do you want me to kill them when I catch them because of you?"

"You will not dare lay finger on either of them. Do you hear me?"

"Maybe I'll just kill you instead since you helped them escape. Why don't we have a little fun," grinned his Boss.

Mike turned and began to run in the direction where he last saw Isaac and Jack. He just didn't want to die, because he wasn't ready to die. Mike began to regret what he did to Jack. Even though he couldn't contain himself much longer, he never should've forced himself on Jack.

It's been about two days or so since he left them behind, and he knew that they probably where still there waiting on Jack's recovery. He didn't want to put their life in danger either. He decided to duck around corners leading his boss further away from them, and then he'll make his way back to him.

"Come back here, you stupid little boy," growled his boss.

Mike was offended by the phrase, but he had no time to argue. Mike spotted a river nearby, and he immediately came up with the idea to hold his head under water until his boss lost track of him. Mike knew that he was a few feet behind and it was his time to act on his plan. Mike slipped in the river with all of his belongings to help him sink better in the water. Mike took swimming classes for several years, so he knew how to hold his breath under water for a long period of time. He could hold his breath under water for at least an hour.