45 • tarzan

— Fan's POV —

We came to the venue at 6am, just to be able to stand front row and I don't regret it at all. I rained all day but I'm standing right infront of her, right infront of the woman that saved my life. That saved so many lifes.

We counted down the minutes until it would be 7pm and at exactly 6:59, the lights became darker and her band came on the stage. Three people I learned to love too and love deeply now. Their passion for music is inspiring and they are the nicest people I have ever seen. I've been a fan of many artists over the years but there's something about Samantha and her band that's different. The energy she brings and the amount of love she gives every day is refreshing. She was just a fan that got picked of the street and made it to join the big names. You can see it in her that she is still amazed by it. You can see it in every video when she lets the crowd sing lyrics.

When she stepped on the stage my friends and I started to scream our lungs out. She looked amazing like always, a loose shirt and fancy pants which was something so simple yet so gorgeous on her. But what I love more about her outfits is that each and every one of them is affordable. Most of them were bought before she became famous or just cheap. She could afford so much more expensive clothes but she stayed true to the person she is. The girl who would rather spend her money on things she loves to do than on outfits. She admitted it once in an interview that she declined to work together with a fancy clothing line, saying she would say yes straight away if it was for a cheap brand because if she makes something, she wants to make something for her fans and the people she loves. Not all of them can afford those.

Or the fact her merch is actually affordable, I love that a lot.

Once she started singing, I sang along at the top of my lungs and when she looked right at me and smiled, I think I melted inside. I was singing along so loudly that she could hear it.

I bought these tickets before I knew she would be opening up for Julia but when that got announced, I screamed my lungs out too. Scaring my mother a lot as she thought something had happened.

When her first song was over, I shouted a very loud 'I love you Sam'

"I love you too" she said back with a chuckle and looked in my direction with the biggest smile before they started playing the next song. I turned to my friend who started screaming and jumping up and down with me and I was so glad I had that on video.

And the way she stood on that stage, singing, dancing and talking seemed so natural to her. It looked like this was what she was meant to do all along even if it still terrifies her at times, this is where she belongs.

She made it worth it to sit outside in the rain for 13 hours.

— Sam's POV —

"I got one more song for tonight." I said and I couldn't even hear myself anymore because of all the screams. "This is the last show of the tour and you've all been amazing so far. LA is home for me so to be able to finish here is amazing." I said and they only gave me a few seconds before starting to scream loudly again so I waited for them to calm down. "I just want to thank Julia Michaels for taking me on this adventure with her, it's been amazing." I said as I looked at the side of the stage where she was standing. "And give it up for my fantastic band who rocked it every show." I shouted and everyone cheered so loudly making them all grin like idiots. "So let me hear your beautiful voices one last time, this is Don't Hold Me." I said before we started playing the song.

I tried not to get all too emotional about it being the last song of the tour with Julia but the end of this tour just meant more exciting things in Europe would come soon. And I was so ready for that.