42 • heart of gold

Forgot to put it in the last chapter so here's a list of the songs I chose for her album ♥️ I think every song fits into her life somehow and some will be explained more into detail over the next chapters ♥️

1. Peer pressure - James Bay
2. Bruises - Lewis Capaldi
3. Don't Hold me - Dean Lewis
4. Secret love song - Little Mix (pt II)
5. Heavy - Anne-Marie
6. Eyes closed - Halsey
7. Voices in my head - Ashley Tisdale
8. Moonlight - Grace Vanderwaal
9. Worst of you - Maisie Peters
10. Bad at love - Halsey
11. Walk me home - Pink
12. In my head - Maisie Peters
13. Building Bridges - Ilse Delange (Milow)

Have fun reading ♥️
————

"Sam fuck. Check the Antwerp date." Sierra said while we kept refreshing all the new dates. "20 minutes and sold out." She yelled so excited, she jumped up from the couch when I screamed too and we almost jumped into each other's arms.

"What's going on?" Ashton asked when and Luke walked back into the backstage room. We were already in New York City and Sierra had insisted on coming to watch the first show so ofcourse Luke tagged along. So finding out about the tour sale with her was just amazing. I know some of them are just coming for her too.

"Antwerp just sold out." I said all excited and they all joined our group hug.

"Grace is calling." Luke said and we all got silent while he answered the phone. She was working today and promised to keep track of the ticket sale. "I'm putting you on speaker babe." He said with the biggest smile.

"Antwerp, Paris, Frankfurt and Copenhagen all sold out at a little less than 10 minutes but the sites all got overloaded so they couldn't put it to sold out earlier." She yelled through the phone and we just started jumping up and down. I was fighting all urges to cry and become an emotional mess again. "So the promised update on the O2, you're already half way. I'm sitting with your team now and we're having a party in here."

"So how are the other 5 dates doing?" I asked her and we all got silent while we heard her check some things.

"Your second Dublin show just has a few tickets left so that will be any second now. Belfast and Cambridge are almost sold out too. Wait, Lisbon is sold out already, it just happened." She said and the biggest smile came on my face as she went over the dates. "And then last, there's Rome. And Rome," she said before pausing and we all just stared at the phone, "is sold out too as of right now. That's 6 sold out already, 3 almost sold out and the O2 half way."

"Is that Sam?" A male voice asked in the background "hey Sam, you're doing fucking good and best of luck with your first show tonight." He said and I had no clue who it was but I just thanked him.

I couldn't believe what was happening. I just stared at the ground while they were talking to Grace and tried to make sense of it in my head. But I couldn't. I couldn't wrap my mind around the truth.

"Before I go, you now have 19 sold out shows. O2 is still going and I will call you up the second it sells out." She said all excited and everyone started cheering and wrapped their arms around me. But I couldn't move or react. But my mind was racing and I just couldn't understand it.

"19 sold out shows." I said softly when they let go and Ashton looked at me. "19 fucking shows sold out." I repeated before looking at him. "Is that still considered as a mini tour?"