33 • glitter

— Fan's POV —

When I saw the pictures of Ashton and his girlfriend on the street, it didn't take me long to get dressed and call all my friends that needed to know. Fans had been chased away from the hotel by the cops so we had to improvise. But I was not the only one with the idea of trying to find them. I saw people with 5SOS shirts on every corner and when one spotted them, it became a run to follow her.

And when I saw them walking with their dogs, holding hands, tears almost came to my eyes. I've never met Ashton before and I finally would, today.

Fans started surrounding them quickly and a few bystanders looked at us confused but we didn't really care, all we wanted was that one picture with him. I was close but not close enough, two people infront of me but I could see him. He had a smile on his face but he didn't look happy, I get that.

I know he was just taking pictures with us to get rid of us but a picture is a picture. Although I may wait a little to post mine on social media to prevent being hated on. Apparently other fans don't like it much when we surround them, I couldn't care less. I think around 50 fans had gathered now and the ones on the outside were pushing a little. But the only thing I wanted was my picture with him. I've met him a few times already but I'd never say no to that.

But that dog of theirs just wouldn't stop barking and I'm pretty sure it was her dog because Ashton's dog is cute.

But Ashton seemed to have lost his patience with us, which I'm going to blame her for because he never does that. "Everyone move back. Now." He yelled and I must admit he sounded scary. So we did, we pushed back because the ones in the back did not want to move. They even pushed to the front harder which caused one girl to almost fall on Ashton. "A little faster please." He demanded and finally the ones in the back listened to him and we had room to step back.

Ashton was pissed and I had no clue why. Because the circle became bigger as we moved back, I managed to get a front row space and I just saw how a fan pushed others to the side so Ashton and Sam could get out.

I knew we fucked up when I saw her.

— Ashton's POV —

We were just walking through the street on our way back to the hotel after doing some shopping when we got surrounded quickly by fans. Around 50-60 fans stood in a circle around us in the blink of an eye and I took the dogs as close to me as I could, holding onto Sam's hand with my other hand.

"I'm sorry" I whispered to her and she just nodded, trying to put her best smile on her face and squeezed my hand softly. I watched her for a second but looked away when she went on a few pictures with fans.

I started taking pictures with the girls at the front because I knew this was the only way to get rid of them. I tried to smile but I was far from happy to go on these pictures.

"Ashton!" A girl screamed, well multiple girls were screaming my name but thisone was from closeby. I looked around and when I did, my eyes landed on Sam. Who was not doing okay even though she was trying to look okay.

"Everyone move back, now." I yelled as I focused fully on Sam. "A little faster please." I yelled again when they only seemed to move closer. They finally started moving back and the girl who had yelled my name started to try her best to make a path for us to get out but fuck they were stubborn.

I dragged Sam with me and made her sit down on the first bench I could find. She was looking so pale, tears rolling down her cheeks now and she was about to pass out.

"Hey. Hey baby I'm here." I said to her softly as I kneeled down to be infront of her. I placed my hand on the side of her face to make her look at me but it was as if she wasn't even there anymore. "Just look at me, it's just me now." I said while Piper got on the bench beside her, trying her best to let Sam know she was there. I could see all the fans behide me through the reflection of the store's window but I can't yell at them any more. I just need to get Sam through this.