35 • zoo

"Today might be my favourite day of this whole trip." I said and I was trying to contain my excitement because deep down I wanted to jump up and down.

"I proposed to you on our first day here." He reminded me and I looked at him as serious as I could.

"Yeah but this is the zoo, Ashton. How are you not more excited?" I replied and I couldn't help but grin as I said it and he laughed but kept his eyes on the road. "I know you've already been to thisone a lot but I haven't and I might actually get to touch a koala today or a giraf and that's fucking awesome."

"Who am I even engaged to?" He asked and he looked at me shortly, grins on both our faces. "You are so adorable when you're excited. So what would win, the zoo or disneyland?"

"Disneyland." I said without needing a second thought. Nothing can top disneyland. "By the way, you knew I was a bit of a nerd and excited about these things from the day we started dating."

"Yeah I still vividly remember the whole documentary you send me about your trip to the zoo in London with Jackie. I think you send me over 200 messages that day." He replied with a chuckle and I smiled as I looked at him. It makes me so happy when he remembers these kind of things.

"Yeah and you were in the studio and sended me a video of everyone making fun of me because of my excitement." I replied with a laugh and he joined me, our laughs filling the car shortly because of how much I act like a child sometimes.

"On our next holiday we'll go to a country where you can see all your favourite animals in the wild. We won't leave until you've seen all of them." He said as he looked at me after parking his car.

"That sounds perfect." I said and I leaned over to place a soft kiss on his lips before someone started knocking on the window.

"No time for romance, we need to go see the lions and the elephants and the kangeroos and koalas." Jackie said all serious and we both laughed and looked at her.

She got this from me.

"You and Jackie are so different, yet you are the same in many ways too." He replied and I nodded before getting out of the car with a big smile on my face. It was probably one of the busiest moments of the year but we were going to make the best of it.

"I'm going to have to hold back all my excited feelings if I don't want this to end up everywhere." I said with a chuckle and he looked at me with a smile. "You're going to say not to give a shit about it but I actually do. I want to be taken serious as an artist and this would not help."

"I know but don't hold back too much, don't let them take a part of you away." He said with a smile and I nodded before getting out of the car. Everyone was already waiting for us and I was glad I wasn't the only over excited person in the group.

"Took you long enough to get here." Lauren said with a grin as she looked at us.

"Stop complaining and lets just go inside" Ashton replied before we started walking to the entrance. Ashton put his arm around my shoulder and I put mine around his waist.

After two weeks, it has finally sunk in. I'm going to marry this man and spend the rest of my life with him. I'm living a fairytale. I'm living a life that used to only exist in books before. The life I read so much about in fanfictions and still do to be honest.

I think it's funny to see some of them, little do the fans know I still have a fanaccount and fangirl with them when they do something cool. I know I can't be overly excited about them on my account so instead Allison, a 18 year old girl from DC, is a very excited fangirl who might know a little more about them than everyone else.