30 • forever

So anxiety 1 just hit 45k reads and anxiety 2 hit 10k and that makes me so happy and excited so here's an extra long update without any clifhangers and I hope you like it ♥️

————————————————————

"Samantha Claire Evans, will you marry me and spend the rest of your life with me?" He asked nervously. But he shouldn't be nervous because he knew my answer. I let myself fall on my knees so I was on his level and kissed him. Because I couldn't get out a single word.

"So is this a yes or no or what is this?" He asked rushed and I nodded rappidly.

"It's a yes Ashton Fletcher Irwin, it's a yes a thousand times. I will love you until the day I die." I said and he smiled so widely before kissing me again, tears of happiness rolling down his cheecks too when he put the ring on my finger. I looked down at it for a second before kissing him again. Before kissing my fiancé. I was upset with him because he bought me a freaking ring. "I'm sorry for being mad at you." I said softly but he connected our lips again in an instant.

When I broke the kiss I hugged him thightly, out of all the posibilities I ran through my head of what his secret could be, this was the last one I expected. "Your mom, Jackie, my mom, Lauren and Harry are all here." He whispered softly and I looked at him to see if he was serious. "I made them come here yesterday, because I knew you would want them here. They're in a room down the hall so I had to be very sure we didn't run into them." He said before looking to the side and I followed his eyes to see them all approaching us quickly. Jackie holding onto her big camera, tears in my mothers eyes and in Anne's too. Lauren, Jackie and Harry had the most excited smiles on their faces.

"Fucking hell Ashton" I said with the biggest smile before kissing him shortly again. "You're the most amazing human being ever." I said before we both got on our feet again and I couldn't take my eyes of him.

And I don't think I will ever forget that song anymore. The cheesiest song ever to use but it will be in my memory forever.

He made sure we stayed at the same hotel as the first time, took me to the restaurant of our first date, only to come to our favourite place in Australia to take me down memory lane with songs and propose.

I'm engaged.

I'm fucking engaged to the love of my life.

I didn't want to let go of him at all but I had to. I walked over to my mom and hugged her so thightly, starting to cry all over again and she was just crying too.

"I'm so happy for you Sammie, you deserve this." She whispered as she finally looked at me with the biggest smile on her face. She wiped away the tears of my cheeks and I was at a loss of words.

"You're marrying your celebrity crush. That's probably the coolest thing ever." Jackie said from beside us and we all laughed softly before I hugged her. I looked at Ashton over her shoulder and smiled at him.

"I'm going to be marrying the love of my life." I whispered to myself, he kept his eyes on me with a smile on his face and I still couldn't believe it. I don't think I will anytime soon.

"I have a bottle of champagne in the car and glasses, I think we should celebrate this right." His mom said with the happiest smile and I looked at her.

"I first need to hug you too." I said with a chuckle as I walked over and hugged her thightly. "I look forward to having you as my mother in law." I said softly

"Oh god you're going to make me cry again." She said with a laugh as she looked at me, holding onto my arms with a proud look on her face. "I couldn't imagine a more perfect daughter in law than you. I'm glad you will become a part of our family." She said and I could feel the tears coming back to me.