34 • letter

AshtonIrwin: happy holidays everyone ♥️

312.510 likes
SamanthaE: you're cute
UpdatesofAshtonIrwin: Happy holidays to you and your family. We all love you
LukeHemmings: merry christmas ash, see ya soon?
AshtonIrwin: @LukeHemmings so you can comment on my post but cant reply a text?
5SOSGlobal: fuck you're cute. Merry christmas!
JackieClifford: merry christmas :)
Teeny._.tiny: MERRY CHRISTMAS IRWIN. I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME

-

Tagged JackieEvans

Tagged JackieEvans

SamanthaE: I hope everyone is having happy holidays and gets to spend it with the ones you love.

204.618 likes
JackieEvans: out of all the pictures of today, you had to pick thisone?
SamanthaE: @JackieEvans yes.
AshtonIrwin: you're cute
SamanthaE: @AshtonIrwin you're stealing my comment
SamGlobal: you look so fucking happy ♥️ I hope you're having a great time in Australia with your families.
UpdatesofAshtonIrwin: How is it to spend Christmas in Australia?
SamanthaE: @UpdatesofAshtonIrwin very weird. I can't even wear ugly christmas sweaters because I'd melt if I did.
UpdatesofAshtonIrwin: holy shit you replied
5secsofEline: merry christmas to all of you 🎄🎄

"This was amazing, such a different dinner from what we're used to but it was great." Mom said with a smile as Anne sat back down next to her. We made a small camp fire in their garden and everyone was just sitting around it, smiles on our faces. "Next year you're all invited to come celebrate with us in London."

"Oh that would be lovely." Anne said with a big smile and Harry and Lauren seemed excited about it too. Abby and Joel are with their mother for christmas but they would be with us for New Years eve.

"We can't promise snow but atleast it will be cold enough for christmas sweaters." Jackie said and Lauren was so excited.