....More Of That Feeling....

Start from the beginning

She confused me. I've never met anyone like this, from the outside you knew exactly who she was and what she stood for but on the inside there was something else. "I'm fine" she gave a tiny grin and grabbed my hand from my lap. Her finger tapped my knuckle as we waited for the restaurant to come into view.

The restaurant was a big fine dining place that had loads of people talking and enjoying life.
We were seated at a table that had a great ocean view. The waves made a beautiful sound as they hit the shore. "Ahh you picked the best place Mina" Jeongyeon leaned back in her chair and ordered a drink.

The talking started to happen when the food arrived. I sat across from Jihyo. Mina and Jeongyeon were next to me while Nayeon was besides Jihyo.

"So do you like the job far?" Jeongyeon softy hit my arm with her elbow. "Yeah I do" Jihyos gaze went back to her phone. She closed her eyes then took a deep breath. Her eyes immediately met with mine again. Something about her was off.

"Jihyo how's the family? You don't talk about them much or her much" Jihyo took another deep breath. "She's ok" I assumed they were talking about her mother. "Your mother?"
Jihyo gave me a pointed look and nodded.
"How about yours?"

Everyone started to stare waiting for my answer. "I..I don't know" Nayeon raised a brow at me. "How can't you know." Jihyo turned her head and looked down at Nayeon.
"Don't question her Nayeon" she looked back at me then started to finish her food avoiding jihyos gaze. "Sorry"

The rest of the dinner seemed awkward other the Mina and jeongyeon trying to lighten up the mood. 
———

"I think I'll get a cab to drive you two home. Mina drive me and Sana home please."

The car ride to Jihyos place was long and quite, no one said anything. "Mina, if I get any calls or texts from my family just cancel them all" Mina nodded in the small window. Why would jihyo want any of that?

We arrived at the penthouse. It was hidden in the darkness of the night. "Sleep the night" Jihyo reached out her hand to me. "I kind of have to right?" She took my hand and smiled.
"Text your roommate let her know." "Ok"

The place was very open and modern just like her building. "Ahh" Jihyo took her phone and put it down the trash. "Hey Don't do that." I ran to the trash but she stopped me from grabbing it.
"Trust me it's better in there for now"

"What did your roommate say?" I showed her the text.

—— Of Course!! Love you have fun 🥰

"Good I'll show you your room or do you prefer to sleep with someone." My job was to watch her at all times so sleeping with her was the best option if I wanted to do this right.
"I'll sleep with y..you"

"Ok. Come" we walked up stairs and into a bedroom room. The room was all dark greys and blacks other than the bed. "The bathrooms right there if you want to use it." She pointed at a door then walked over to another one.

"I'll get some clothes for you to sleep in. Go wash up" I did as she told and adventured into the bathroom. It was the biggest bathroom I'd ever seen. The shower had so many heads coming out of the sides and a big rain head coming out of the top. It was intimidating to look at.

"Ms.Park how do I use this?" She walked in a second later with some clothes in her hand.
"Just click this and it shows the options. It will ask you questions just answer yes or no" I nodded and took the clothes from her hands.
———
JIHYO

When she left the emptiness surrounded me.
I'd never once in my life think that I'd receive a message like that. Sanas hand felt like hers it made me feel at home. I wanted her back. Please.

My aching thoughts stopped when Sana came in wearing my clothes, they fitted much better then that dress. "Here's your jacket." She set it on the edge of the bed and fixed her wet brown hair.
"Keep it." She looked at the jacket once more but left it there. "I insist Sana"  she picked it up and set it on a chair with her white dress and pearl white underwear. She had no bra. I smiled at her. "Come"

She slid in and kept her back to me. I for some reason wanted to look at her and have those sparkling eyes on me. Her eyes were the most beautiful things I'd ever seen. They could take you places just by starring into them.

"Ms.Park?" She turned around and placed those eyes on mine. "why don't you want to hear from family?"  I couldn't tell her the truth.

"It's nothing to worry about." I smiled at her and took her hand in mine. "Good night Sana"
"Good night Ms.Park"

"Just call me Jihyo" she smiled and her eyes sparked once again. A surge of a feeling I'd never felt before went through my body when she smiled at me. I wanted more of that feeling.
"Good night Jihyo"