Battle

Yuliy and (name) had engaged themselves in battle, letting Mikhail take a chance to breathe as he watched the two. Their attacks were a mix of one another's abilities such as Yuliy slicing down his sword upon getting at a close range to Yevgraf with (name) following as she grabbed the man's limbs, pulling them back. This gave the Sirius an advantage to swing down his sword, cutting off Yevgraf's arm that instantly began to grow back.

Mikhail clicked his tongue, "tch, this fight is gonna take a while" and then he too ran into battle. Both teens made way for the older one's appearance, allowing him to take a swing at Yevgraf. One by one, the three landed attacks with the aid of one another. Once Mikhail stabbed through one of Yevgraf's arm, Yuliy stabbed him in the back with his sword before he bent down and knitted his fingers in front of him.

A word didn't need to be said for his idea to take place. (Name) ran towards him, jumping on his hands as they were used to boost her up into the air. For an aerial attack, (name) took her wires, forming a thin line as she spun her way down creating more friction within the air. With gravity adding to her strength, the half-vampire pulled on each side of the wire, tightening it. To stop Yevgraf from moving away, Mikhail and Yuliy rushes towards him on both sides. Without looking up, Yevgraf evaded into the air where he met with (name) who wrapped her wires around his arm, "take this, you bastard" she glared as she used her strength to pull the wires together, slicing off Yevgraf's arm.

(Name) landed on her feet and moved to the side. Watching as Yevgraf try to regenerate his arm, the trio were surprised when his leg suddenly broke down into dust despite beginning to heal. "The power of the Ark must be too much for his body" Mikhail interpreted grimly. Yevgraf began to fly away but (name) made a move to wrap her wire around one of his wings so in the end, she ended up getting dragged behind Yevgraf.

"(Name)!"

Yuliy called out in alert. Without hesitation, the Sirius ran to the edge of the blimp. Jumping off, he directed his body to the man once known as Yevgraf, grabbing the sword in his back. A sense of pride filled Yuliy's chest as he glanced at (name) and her clenched teeth. This person- this special person has been with him through the thickest of forests and the thinnest of rivers. No way in hell was Yuliy going to give up something so precious to him.

'I can't let him take the Ark!' Yuliy announced to himself. 'I've finally found a path to follow! I've finally found someone I want to protect! I've finally found something truly worth fighting for! I'm not giving it all up now!' Gritting his teeth, the Sirius survivor reached up in hopes to get a hold of the Ark but was intercepted when Yevgraf turned and smacked him down. "Yuliy!" (Name) called out to as she reached her hand. Their fingertips touched just barely before Yuliy's body was too far from (name)'s.

Seeing his younger brother get knocked down, Mikhail quickly flew in. Taking Yuliy's wrist into his hand, Mikhail flew upwards; "for some reason, you like making me worry about you, brother." He said in a I-hope-you-know way.

The sight of Yuliy and Mikhail approaching made (name) sigh a breath of relief. Unfortunately, that relief was short lived when Yevgraf spun around and around as if to shake her off. (Name) cursed under her breath while looking for a way to stop Yevgraf for just a bit. As if a lightbulb appeared on top of her head, the half-vampire did the first thing that came to her mind. She pulled herself up (which proved to be an obstacle all on its own) to Yevgraf's shoulders. After stabilizing into an okay place, she grabbed onto Yevgraf's shoulders and flipped her body so that she was in front of him.

Yevgraf was definitely surprised but it wasn't just him- Yuliy and Mikhail were too. "Flipping while the enemy is spinning. That was a risky move" Mikhail observed as he glanced at Yuliy who now has a proud smile on his face, "but it's something only she can do." Surprised by his brother's statement, Mikhail chuckled lightly "seems like you're pretty smitten, huh?" He asked gaining a blush in response. 'How cute~ my baby brother's in love. Hey, dad. Is this how you felt when Yuliy told you about (name). There's no way he didn't say her name.' Mikhail mentally chuckled before getting serious again.