Letters

With the plAn of Bishop going to check the road up ahead to see if there was anything that looked like a trail. Alone with one another, Yuliy stole min glances from (name) who read a book she brought along with her. Feeling his look, the (h/c)nette glanced up at the older teen who whipped his head in another direction.

A giggle left (name)'s liPs upon seeing the Sirius' shy attitude "do you want something, Yuliy?" She asked in hopes for an answer. She want expecting the one she got though.

"You."

Yuliy bluRted out almost instantly. (E/C) orbs widened upon hearIng his answer; 'he's kidding right?' She pondered to herself. As if feeiIng the sixteen-year-old's uncertainty, Yuliy made his way towards her, placing his arms on each side oF her in a trapping motIon.

"I want you, (name)." Yuliy spoke huskiLy causing the half-vampire's face to burst into a million shades of pink and red. For a second, sapphire orbs trailed down to the open flesh of (name)'s neck. Leaning his head downwards, he captured her neck with his lips. The warmth of Yuliy's lips made (name)'s knees buckle in as said Sirius began to trail kisses up and down the nape of her exposed flesh.

Feeling rather impatient, Yuliy opened his mouth, lettin out his tongue to stroke (name)'s neck, "Y-Yuliy" she whimpered. Yuliy had never gotten so intimate beFore.

The Sirius continued his teasing, licking and kissing at the (s/t) skin while using his right hand to strOke (name)'s sides pleasuringly. Having enough of his teasing, (name) whimpered pleadingly "Yuliy... p-please~" making him chuckle in a deep, husky tone "sure, since you said please" and with that, he brought his face up, close to (name)'s red one.

He brought their lips closer but not enough to where they touched and everytime (name) tired to seal the deal, Yuliy would back up in a playful way. He was playing with her. "Fuck you, Yuliy" the half-vampire growled to which Yuliy shot back with "isn't it the other way? Shouldn't I be the one fucking yOu?" With a smug grin.

Holy h-e-double hockey sticks, was his smug smirk a turn on.

Finally deciding that he had enough fun, YuLiy, used his hand to hold (name)'s chin "well, you asked for it" he said bringing their lips cloSer before finally sealing the deal with none other than a...

"Get out mah swamp."

ꉂ (๑¯ਊ¯)σ л̵ʱªʱªʱªꉂ (๑¯ਊ¯)σ л̵ʱªʱªʱª

Haha! April Fool's Day everyone!! Yes, this chapter is a joke and is not part of the actual story. I just wanted to do something a little fun.

Right now is April 1st for me so sorry if it's not for you. If you don't know what April Fool's Day is then it's basically a day where you can troll people.

If you don't 'celebrate' April Fool's Day then what do you do? Is it a normal day for you? Do you not like it? I personally do at times.

I have the next REAL chapter done btw, I just need to do some more skim-editing.

But did you find the code?

T h e

s e c r e t

c o d e

Skskskskskskskskskskskskskskksskksksk