Rant

With the break of dawn, Willard and Dorthea had picked up the three Jaegers who were left at the doctor's home. Now in the vehicle on their way back to the inn, Willard informed the three of the position of the police and what Fallon was doing; afterward, Dorthea apologized for coming late, "jeez. You almost got us killed" the British boy scoffed. 

Glancing beside her, (name) saw the grim look that laid itself upon Yuliy's face; but she wasn't the only one who noticed the seventeen-year-old's depressed state. Willard had also taken note of Yuliy's sorrow- he also took note of (name)'s condition- she looked like she was about to burst out in tears. 

The moment they got back, Yuliy went to the flower beds to clear his mind; "thought I'd find you here" Yuliy turned to the familiar voice of (name), "what do you want?" He asked in a hostile tone. All (name) could do was sigh at the older teen, "you know why I'm here. You alright?" the (h/c) haired teen as with sudden care as she walked up to Yuliy, placing a hand on his shoulder.

Before she knew it, Yuliy pulled her into a hug. His body was shaking as his breath hitched;

 "I saw him, (name). I saw him- my brother... Nii-san- Mikhail. His appearance has changed but he's still the same. The scar on his face; his eyes; the way he called my name- it's all the same. I... I'm so happy. He's alive! But why- why did he run from me? And then you have Saki; I did what the vampires have done to me. I'm so mad at myself. If only- if only I could have reacted faster then maybe Saki could still be with Honada-sensei..." 

Yuliy continued to rant as he fell to his knees and taking (name) down with him. Burying his head into (name)'s shoulder, Yuliy let a few tears escape from the safety of his eyes; with (name), he couldn't help but feel safe, at ease, warm. 

It was only a few minutes but Yuliy felt the weight on his chest lift. Soon it was just the two sitting on the ground, "Yuliy, you know it wasn't your fault Honada-sensei turned into a vampire or that he died- I'm the one who killed him, remember? So don't blame yourself, Yuliy. Saki will be fine- she's strong... just like you." Yuliy's eyes widened at (name) statement. Was he strong? Did she mean it? Why would she say it if she didn't mean it? 

"As for your brother, at least he's alive, right? He's got the features only he would have so come on- cheer up. I'm sure you guys will get the chance to talk."

The warm embrace of (name)'s arms made Yuliy feel relaxed. Sounds of Yuliy's soft breathing made (name) look down at the older teen seeing him sleeping soundly. With a giggle, (name) smiled softly at the serene sight in front of her, "you just had to fall asleep on me, huh? How am I suppose to move you without waking you up?" She asked knowing she wouldn't get an answer. 

Suddenly, (name) got the brightest idea she could muster up at that moment. Hoisting Yuliy up, (name) placed Yuliy on top of her back as she began to stand up, carrying the sleeping teenager piggyback style. While walking, she had gotten bewildered stares from the maids and butlers; "oh, (name)! Did Yuliy fall asleep?" Fallon asked with a toothy grin; his bright atmosphere made (name) smile, "yes. I'm taking him back to the room" she responded. 

Fallon had offered to carry Yuliy for her but (name) politely refused and continued to proceed to the room to let Yuliy sleep on his bed. The walk was tiring as (name) climbed up the stairs, focusing on not dropping Yuliy; after reaching over the last step, (name) took a deep breath before exhaling deeply and continuing her journey to the room. After finally reaching the door to the room, (name) opened the door and walked over to the bed, laying Yuliy down softly. 

Standing upright, (name) stretched her aching bones. She still hadn't fully recovered from the night before so it was almost a mystery how she carried Yuliy from the flower beds all the way up to the room. Right when she was turning to leave, Yuliy opened his eyes halfway and reached out, grabbing (name)'s wrist surprising the girl. 

The half-awake male pulled (name) down onto the bed wrapping his arms around her waist; "what did you want to tell me yesterday?" Yuliy inquired. (Name) stared at Yuliy thinking back to her thoughts from yesterday; with a foggy look in her eyes, (name) implanted her face into Yuliy's chest letting her mouth think for her. 

"I thought back to the past. The past when I feared and ran from everything. The past when I knew nothing. While you and Saki talked about your mothers, I felt suffocated just thinking about mine- I hate it. I hate that feeling." 

(Name) started to rant- she knew it- but she didn't know that Yuliy was glad she was ranting. Both Yuliy and (name) were people who kept their feelings to themselves so when one ranted then the other would too and they would support or hold each other. Besides assisting each other in battle, they were each others' rock. 

"Your mother was a vampire right?" Yuliy asked for clarification. When he felt (name) nodding her head he waited for her to continue her rant knowing there was more she wanted to say. 

"Yeah. Her, father and I ran from the vampires for ten years. After they died, I spent two years taking care of myself... that's when I met Professor Willard and the rest of you- of course, I met Philip a year afterward." 

(Name)'s tone seemed to brighten up after talking about meeting the Jaegers; Yuliy could feel (name) smile against his chest while she brought her arms his shoulders. The said male hugged (name) closer to him, sharing his heat with her. The two remained in each others' embrace, fearing that if they let go the heat between them would be lost in the darkness of the upcoming war and the ticks of time. 

While time drifted away the warmth of the two bodies soothed one another; eventually, the two fell asleep. Their legs tangled themselves and their arms wrapped around the others' body as if protecting themselves from the coldness of the outside world; their breathing was in sync and their hearts beated like a soft melody. 

The bedroom door opened revealing the figure of Willard who was going around trying to find both Yuliy and (name), but when he saw the two sleeping he beamed a soft smile. He was happy to see the two doing better compared to earlier, but he could only wonder what the two dreamt about. Yes, he could only imagine. Though it would never compare to what they would actually felt deep down. 

╭( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑╭( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑╭( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑╭( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑

gASp!! TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY! HAH! LOOK AT ME GO!

So we got a bit of information about (name)-chan's past. 

-Mum is vampire meaning her dad a hooman
-Her fam ran from vampires for 10 years
-Spent two years in the streets
-Met Philip a year after she joined the Jaegers

Coolლ(▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ლ) 

BYE BYE! SEE YOU NEXT TIME!(⑅'•⌔•')*✲゚*。

please say you're proud of me fro updating twice. That's something my parents never said to me(●︿●) (being proud of me, I mean)