With Him

No One's POV

As (name) slept, Yuliy opened his clear blue eyes. Seeing the younger one's sleeping face made him smile; she looked at such peace compared to her messy state earlier. Feeling his heart beat pick up, Yuliy placed a hand over his chest where his heart remained; it fluttered with a warm feeling that made him feel nice. But something about this feeling confused him.

Hearing the clicking of heels proceed their way towards his bed, the Sirius looked up seeing a bothered Willard.

Knowing what the professor had appeared worried about, Yuliy directed his gaze to (name) letting Willard follow. A soft sigh left his lips upon seeing the peacefully sleeping sixteen-year-old; "I was worried. I'm glad she's feeling better" Willard whispered with a smile.

Cautious to not wake her up, the Sirius sat up "I am too but for some reason, she's making me feel confused" he said causing one of the professor's brows to arch, "what do you mean?" He asked.

Taking a breath and gazing down at (name), Yuliy spoke softly enough for Willard to hear; "I'm not quite sure but when I with (name) I feel my chest bubble up with this soft feeling. I feel as if I'm closer with her then everyone else." Yuliy led on.

"Don't take my words the wrong way, I still think you're like a father to me and I still care for my brother. But what I feel is something more complicated than that. It isn't a companionship like with Philip, Fallon, and Dorthea; it's something so much more. It's a strange feeling that puzzles me."

Never before had Willard seen Yuliy like this: confused to the point where it amused him. Desiring to help out his son-figure, the older man grinned "you know Yuliy, they do say love is complicated" he mentioned almost amusingly.

Aware that Willard once asked him about the subject of love, Yuliy observed (name)'s features, soaking them in like the many times he had before. He had never fallen in love before so he didn't know if that was the answer he's been looking for. He's grown to learn nothing of women, feelings, and stuff he found unnecessary. The professor knew of the teen male's issue and decided to drop the subject. The seventeen-year-old was about to go find out everything about Siriuses, he didn't need something so trivial to stick in his mind.

"You and (name) have plans tomorrow so the best thing you can do right now is rest," Willard said as he began to bid Yuliy goodnight before the said teen's remark caused him to almost choke on his saliva. "Actually, I'm thinking of leaving (name) here" "what?" Hearing his voice grow loud, the older man snapped his mouth shut.

When he saw that (name) was still sleeping he inhaled deeply before turning back to Yuliy "what are you talking about? Did you even speak to (name) about this?" The professor asked.

A nod left the Sirius' head as he said; "I didn't tell her- nor do I plan to, but with everything escalating I don't want to get her caught up in everything. She's done so much already." When those words left his lips, the professor couldn't help but to visibly frown in discontent, "Yuliy. You know how she'll react-" before he could get too far, the sapphire-eyed teen interrupted with "I know... still though" and trailed off. His gaze never leaving (name).

Oh, how conflicted Willard was. But what could he do? It's not like he could convince a determined Yuliy. A hesitant sigh escaped his lips "alright but don't get upset if she slaps you," this got a soft chuckle from the Sirius. When Willard left the room, Yuliy felt a wave of guilt splash over him. Yes, (name) debated whether or not to go with him or his brother but he's thought about it. A lot.

If she got severely injured then Yuliy would take the blame onto himself. He's let her get hurt too many times. Memories of what happened to (name) with her right against the monster from the train causing his arms to grip themselves around the sleeping teen's waist tighter, for he was too afraid to let her go in fear that she would potentially slip away.