Answers

Unknowingly, to the three, the sun had fallen. Bishop paid for their meal and they headed out noticing the moon in the sky, "damn, has it really been that long since we've been in the pub?" (Name) sweatdropped; "I suppose so" Yuliy responded back with his voice hinting a tint of amusement.

Watching the two in front of him, Bishop observed them closely- especially (name). Something about her made his stomach churn. She had a slight smell of blood that went unnoticed due to the wind blowing away the scent; although because of the light smell, it could've been mistaken for the fact that she's recently killed a vampire. And her eyes. Oh, how her eyes made chills go up his spine. Those eyes holding two hues that made him feel uneasy. She was just so... inhuman.

"Hey, my car is around here" The blonde man piped up as soon as he recognized the street they were strolling in. Allowing him to lead the way, the two younger ones followed. Spotting a familiar vehicle, Bishop's pace picked up "get in, kids. Time for a road trip" he said with enthusiasm. 

Following his orders, Yuliy went to the right side as (name) followed; "I'll sit in the back" (name) said not wanting to fight the Sirius for the front seat. Seems like Yuliy was thinking the same thing because he simply went with the flow but still opened the back door for (name), letting her go in. 

Closing the door after the (h/c) head got in, Yuliy climbed into the front and off the trio went with Bishop driving. Taking off to the road, Bishop kept his side of the deal, driving Yuliy and (name) to the man who knew where the Ark was stowed away. 

Noticing how they were driving out of town and towards the woods, (name) addressed her concern, "where are we headed?" She asked. With a quick, breathy chuckle, Bishop glanced back at her throw the mirror, "the man we're looking for lives in the woods" he answers while keeping the vehicle at the same speed. 

Further and further away the group drove from town and up on a hill where trees began to appear on the side of the road. "I can't believe that someone who knows about the Ark lives this deep in the woods" Yuliy gazes passed the trees. 

Bishop gave a little fun fact about the elderly man about how he was known for his dislike of people (I relate with a passion). Changing the subject, the blonde man asked the two about their weapons; Yuliy was the first to answer.

He took out his staff from its case, showing Bishop who seemed to not be impressed "a stick? Who taught you?" "myself" this still didn't impress the man. "But the professor has taught me many other things- reading, writing, speaking many languages and also..." before he could finish, Bishop cut in with "killing vampires" and for some reason, this made the half-vampire in the back uncomfortable. 

His tone made an itch scratch at (name) but she tried pushing down the feeling, failing. Hearing Bishop's snarky remark about Professor Willard just made her feel more negative. Yuliy took notice of this; he could feel (name)'s unease from where he sat but he couldn't blame her- she was a vampire. Something he was always trained to kill. She was just an exception. 

"What about you, (name)? What's your weapon?" 

Putting on a new pair of gloves, (name) took out her wires, demonstrating to the driver who took quick glances, "I work with wires. It's different from the typical vampire killing weaponry but I think it works well" she said without a hint of regret. It was clear as day that she adored her partner in combat. "It is different" Bishop sighed "so one has a stick and the other has some string. Great~" the two mocked teenagers glared at the blonde.

Glancing at the blonde, the Sirius survivor chose to ask Bishop a question; "since we'll be fighting together, I want to ask something of you..." he began. Bishop remarked with a joking statement that if Yuliy asked if he could shoot a gun then he'd be damned. This didn't amuse the Sirius so he spoke up his and (name)'s earlier concern.