It's...

Warning: long diolauge

After breakfast, the group decided to wait until later to go talk to the general. In the meantime, they would rest.

Heading back to the hotel, Ryoko and Major Iba had gotten checked in. Yuliy, (name), and Bishop had gone to their own rooms that they paid to stay one more night in; "oh- shoot. Yuliy!" (Name) called out to the older teen who answered back in acknowledgment, "yeah?" "I'm gonna go buy a new jacket and gloves" she announced.

Yuliy, who stood outside on the balcony, offered his going too but was blown off by (name) saying how she would make it quick. The seventeen-year-old nodded, "I'll be waiting" he smiled as the (h/c) head gave a beam herself before going out the room door.

Standing alone on the balcony, Yuliy watched (name) walk out of the hotel. Noticing that he was watching, (name) turned her body sending him a wave which he happily returned along with a grin. Farther and farther she walked into the streets of South Sakhalin.

Throughout the entire time she was in sight, Yuliy watched her (and she would give a little wave here and there) until she had disappeared within a hoard of people. Now without sight of (name), the Sirius felt his spirit drop. Allowing his mind to wander, thoughts like 'how do I tell her that I love her?' 'What would've happened if I didn't meet her?' And 'would we still have met if we lived another life?'. They were all things he thought about.

As the wind became colder, Yuliy pulled his jacket closer to him trying to gather his heat, "are you alright?" A voice called from behind him. It was Ryoko. She made her way up to the Sirius "why?" He asked rather coldly.

Being a little taken back by his sudden hostility, Ryoko hesitated for a second "...you get cold easily. (Name)-san told me once," the very mention of the girl's name seemed to brighten up Yuliy's cold demeanor. Silence grew over them like bamboo creating a somewhat awkward feel, 'think, Ryoko! What's something to talk about?' The brunette questioned herself.

"Your father" she blurted out gaining Yuliy's attention, "I hope you get to see him" Ryoko hoped with a sad smile. She never knew about the Sirius' father- or anything about him if the sort. What about (name)? Did she know? Actually, what was her story? What made her join the Jaegers?

Seeing her pure concern made a small smile dance on Yuliy's features. Maybe he could trust her with what was on his mind this one time, "when I really think about it, I don't really know what to say if I do see him. I don't even remember his face." Yuliy's honesty and slight vulnerability strained in his voice widened Ryoko's chocolate brown eyes in shock. She couldn't even fathom a life without knowing her father

"What's a father like?"

Again, Ryoko was shocked; "couldn't you ask (name)-san?" She wondered out loud getting a skeptical look from the Sirius. "(Name)'s description of her father is completely different from how your father is. He didn't abuse or hide you from the world." Abuse? Hide? Just what happened to (name) as a child?

Not wanting to ignore Yuliy's earlier question though, Ryoko thought about her own father "um... let's see. In my father's case he's stubborn, naggy, and doesn't understand me at all and..." she started to trail off because, in all honesty, there wasn't to her father in her perspective.

"And?" Yuliy wondered in pure curiosity and amusement upon seeing the brunette's flustered state; "I'm sorry. That's about it" Ryoko spoke apologetically. Yuliy responded that he understood before getting interrupted y Ryoko chiming "-but that's his way of caring for me, and I think maybe it's because he's really trying his best to protect me. He's protecting the family that he loves. Perhaps being able to protect us is his pride."