We Meet Again My Love

Start from the beginning

Azula jumps off and lands below before the flames hit. Zuko is falling rapidly and struggling to hold on to the Fire Nation symbol on the airship. Zuko vanishes into the clouds.

"No!" Katzumi screams.

"Shut up will you!" Azula yells back

Azula turns around and spots the flying bison. She firebends at the earth shield but it doesn't break apart. She ducks as Appa flies over. Azula cocks an eyebrow and looks back to a rising airship behind her. She moves aside to reveal Zuko standing on the airship, looking back.

Zuko looks on with determination. The group who look back with surprise not only to see Zuko but also Katzumi.

Zuko runs and propels himself.

Zuko, who is still sailing through the air as he kicks the flame aside and firebends back.

Azula does a backward somersault to avoid the flame. Zuko lands into screen in front of her. Zuko firebends at Azula but she dissipates it with a swipe of her arm. Azula sends another shot to her brother who also swipes it aside. 

Azula who swipes her brother's fire away with her right and her left hand. She then sends her own shots to Zuko. Zuko, who kicks away the flames with his right and left foot.

Azula as she throws her left first out Zuko pushes Azula's fire away with his right hand and bringing out his flaming left fist.

The two collide their firsts and the impact causes a huge explosion.

The sheer impact of the explosion throws the three siblings off the air ship. While skidding off the ship Katzumi hits her head of the metal.

Then her vision went black

Katzumi shot up in a cold sweat. She looked around frantically

"Hey hey it's okay" Aang was on her right. Katzumi immediately took him in a huge hug.

She breathed a sigh of release.

"Aang... Aang? What? What happened?" Katzumi asked

"We caught you when the airship got flung off" Aang said

A few tears escaped Katzumis eyes as she took Aang into a hug again

"Katzumi!" The group yelled as they got up from their spots and hugged her.

She was finally back with her family

When everyone pulled away she could see Zuko still sitting in his spot. They made eye contact before looking away.

Could Katzumi trust Zuko again?

The group sat around the campfire

"Wow, camping. It really seems like old times again, doesn't it" Aang smiles.

"If you really want to feel like old times, I could, uhh... chase you around a while and try to capture you." Zuko jokes.

But Katzumi and Katara don't laugh

"Haha." Katara laugh but more condescending

"To Zuko. Who knew after all those times he tried to snuff us out, today, he is our hero." Sokka rasis his cup

"Here, here." Toph and Aang nudge Zuko with their elbows

"I'm touched. I don't deserve this" Zuko says

"Yeah, no kidding." Katara stands up and leaves

"What's with her?" Sokka asks

"I wish I knew." Zuko walks off as the others look at him quizzically