The Headband

^Katzumi's outfit

"My ambition is attractive
My aggression isn't passive
I promise with you
The butterflies in my stomach are active"

____________________

A mysterious cloud is scudding rapidly over the water. As it lights on one of the islands, voices emanate from it.

"I think I see a cave below." Aang says

"Shhush... keep quiet!" Sokka orders

The cloud disperses with a blast of airbending to reveal the kids, riding Appa. Sokka dismounts and begins a furtive reconnaissance.

" Great job with the cloud camo, but next time, let's disguise ourselves as the kind of cloud who knows how to keep its mouth shut." Sokka rolled his eyes

"Yeah, we wouldn't want a bird to hear us chatting up there and turn us in."

"Hey! We're in enemy territory. Those are enemy birds."

Sokka points upward to four of the enemies, perched on a rock just behind him. One hops down onto his head and squawks plaintively. The kids laugh. Sokka is unamused. Aang gently helps Katzumi of Appas head

"Are you okay?" He asks

"I'm fine" She smiles.

They walked toward the cave, Sokka lurking behind. Of a sudden, he leaps over their heads to ward off some [entirely imaginary] threat. Peering suspiciously about, he dashes into the cave, followed by the rest of the gang.

"Well, this is it. This is how we'll be living until the invasion begins. Hiding in a cave after cave...after cave...after cave..." Sokka's head drops further to his chest with each repetition of the word.

"Sokka, we don't need to become cave people. What we need is some new clothes." Katara explains

"Yeah, blending in is better than hiding out." Aang agrees

"If we get Fire Nation disguises, we'll be just as safe as we would be hiding in a cave." Aang says

"Plus...they have real food out there. Does anyone wanna sit in the dirt and eat cave-hoppers?" Toph punches the cave wall and several hoppers hop out. Momo catches one and begins chowing down. The kids appear revolted.

"Looks like we got outvoted, sport." Sokka turns the kids "Let's get some new clothes."

Several items of clothing are hung on lines outdoors, suspended over steam vents. The kids, hiding in some rocks close by, survey the scene.

"I don't know about this. These clothes belong to somebody."

"I call the silk robe!" Katara leaps from the rocks, runs to her prize and snatches it from the line.

"I call the red tunic!" Katzumi leaps over and runs to go get the shirt

"But if it's essential to our survival...then I call the suit!"

Plunder ensues. The laundry's lone attendant, stealing a nap in the doorway, is oblivious.

The kids are trying on their new duds. Aang tying the belt from his suit around his forehead to conceal his arrow. He turns around.

"Ta-dah! Normal kid."

"Hmm...I should probably wear shoes, but then I won't be able to see as well. Sorry shoes!" Sitting down, Toph brings her knee up to her chest, pulling on the shoe's upper and popping out the sole with her foot, which propels it into Sokka's face. She stands up and evaluates her new customized footwear. "Finally, a stylish shoe for the blind earthbender."