Escape with the avatar

"When you're around, I feel it When I'm alone, I feel the waves
Crashing, down down Here in your arms, surround me
I feel your wings What are you made of So what are ya?"

_______

The Avatar staff Is given to Zuko as he hands it to Uncle

"This staff will make an excellent gift for my father. I suppose you wouldn't know of fathers, being raised by monks. Katzumi Take the Avatar to the prison hold"

Zuko shoves the staff in Uncles direction

"Take this to my quarters."Zuko orders. He walks away. 

I bow towards the Avatar and guide him towards his room

" so...what's your name?" The avatar asked

"Katzumi" I quickly say and look around to see if anyone's in the hallway. I turn back to the Avatar

" oh nice name I'm Aang" he grinned, I smile and grab something out of my pocket. A key

"Wait you're busting me out?!" he semi-yelled. I put my finger over his mouth with I saw his cheeks turn pink " yes I want to help" I explain and use the key to get out.

"how do I know I can trust you?" he asks backing away from me. I sigh "because if you don't you'll be captured or killed"

"But why are you so sure of betraying your country," He was right, but he didn't know why. "I have my reasons"

I finally get the cuffs off him.

"Thanks," Aang said, " do you happen to know where my stuff is?" He added

" follow me" I knew exactly where it was.

We ran down the corridor to Zuko's room we entered and he grabbed his staff but as we were about to leave Zuko closed the door encasing us in his room.

"Katzumi How DARE you betray me to betray the Fire Nation" he yelled at me poison in his voice

" I did what was right Zuko " My hands light with white flames ready to attack

He lunged at me, ready to attack Aang jump in front of me spinning his staff to air out the flames

Aang air bent a mattress up off the floor and slams it into Zuko. The mattress propels Zuko into the opposite wall. He is smashed into it and he falls to the ground, onto the mattress. Aang air bent the mattress up to the Zuko, smashing Zuko into that. Both fall back down to the ground.

"Come on" Aang grabs my hand as we go to the outside. A huddle of crew members surrounds us. I get in my stance and fight off The crew. I blast the two with fire sending them at the other end of the ship. Another two come behind me, I quickly flip over them and hit than before they react.

"Aapa" Aang yells. He opens his glider and grabs my waist and he starts to glide towards the bison

" What is that thing!?" I scream but before he can answer a fireball hits us and Aang loses his grip on me and we fall into the icy ocean below.

I try to stay afloat but I never swam before and I can barely see It stung whenever I tried to open them. I'm slowly losing air and the cold water makes it harder to move, As I'm slowly falling deeper into the ocean.

Sleep

Until I feel hands grip my waist I slowly look over to see Aang.

His eyes are glowing he creates a whirlpool around up and gets us back up to the surface. I see the water tribe girl and boy still in the air.