We Meet Again My Love

"After counting the nights and weaving my sleep I understand now what the significance of a dream isAfter becoming the tune of Your organ (instrument)I understand now what music (a melody) really is"

_______________________

Azula was never the same after her only friends betrayed her. She was more paranoid and angry. Maybe she just snapped

Katzumi was currently in her room. Alone as usual

Not until she heard her door burst open.

"Wha-" But Katzumi is cut off my Azula wrapping some Metal cuffs around her arms

"What are you doing!" Katzumi yells

"We're going to celebrate the death of our brother" Azula yells and pushes Katzumi out her room and toward the corridor

"And we will be celebrating at the Western air temple" Azula laughs maniacally

Bombs hits the top of the cliff and explodes. More bombs are hurled towards the Western Air Temple from below the clouds.

Everyone wakes up from the noise. Aang runs forward.

The shapes in the clouds reveal the Fire Nation airships rising up from the clouds. A canon from one of the air ships fires. A bridge on the temple gets destroyed by a bomb. Aang retreats into it and twirls his staff, airbending a huge gust of air.

The ceiling starts crumbles and shakes. One of the pieces dislodges Katara looks up.

"Watch out!" Zuko yells and pushes Katara

They roll and tumble before the ceiling piece lands at the spot Katara was.

"What are you doing?!" She asks

"Keeping rocks from crushing you." Zuko explains

"Okay, I'm not crushed. You can get off me now."

She slides out from under Zuko irritably

"Come on, we can get out through here!" Toph yells

Aang is pulling on Appa's reins towards the tunnel.

"What are you doing?" Aang asks Zuko

"Go ahead, I'll hold them off. I think this is a family visit.

Zuko runs towards the air ships.

"Zuko, no!" Aang yells

Zuko jumps over the crumpled portions.

Zuko jumps out from the smoke with a smoke sphere around him, unharmed and he starts to firebend. The underside of the airship as it gets hit by Zuko's flames.

Azula looking down from the stand. She is smiling crazily. Behind her Katzumi is tied up with the metal cuffs still around her

"What are you doing here?"

"You mean it's not obvious yet I'm about to celebrate the death of our only brother!

She flips over the railings and firebends with her feet to Zuko. Azula flips back and the area Zuko was at explodes, covering the entire in black smoke. Zuko running away from the explosion and falls down from the impact.

Zuko gets up and runs across the floor. He proceeds to run up a pillar. As the pillar slowly falls, Zuko launches himself off it.

Zuko sails through the air as he firebends. His first 2 shots misses the observation stand but the third one finally hits it.