The Avatar Returns

"Come through, take a bit more Aren't you, glad I'm destroyed."

_______

Two years later.

It's been a long journey, and Zuko won't give up. He says he needs to regain his honor, but in my eyes, he's still my only brother, and I love him as uncle puts it. We've traveled the entire world for the Avatar and found nothing. It's been 100 years since his disappearance. Sure traveling the "world" Is fun, but we only spend a day or two before we depart and set sail to our new destination. It's a never-ending cycle.

I've got a few letters from father but none from Azula, But good riddance to her.

This month we're back in the Southern Water Tribe looking for the Avatar. I always hated the cold. No matter how many coats I put on, I still feel cold. I liked the temperature back home. I haven't been there in a while. Well ... long time actually

Uncle and I are above deck playing Pai Sho game, and he obviously winning. He makes his move talking one of my pieces yet again. I groan as my uncle chuckles a bit.

" you never let me win" I pout my lip and cross my arms " A master never lets his students accomplish things without doing themselves" Uncle then takes a sip of his tea.

I was about to make my move as uncle, and I look up to see a big blue light traveling into the sky.

Is that the Avatar? No right? It can't be.

"Finally." Zuko says, he turns to address uncle." Uncle, do you realize what this means?" Zuko explains.

"I won't get to finish Our game?" Iroh asked.

"It means my search - it's about to come to an end." Zuko turns back around and faces the light again

"Zuko it might not even be the Avatar" I suggest

"That light came from an incredibly powerful source. It has to be him!" he yells.

"Katzumi might be right. It could be celestial lights. We've been down this road before, Prince Zuko. I don't want you to get too excited over nothing. Please, sit. Why don't you enjoy a cup of calming jasmine tea?" he said, smiling.

" I don't need any calming tea! I need to capture the Avatar. Helmsman, head a course for the light!"Zuko yells at the crew members

I give a concerned look at my uncle, which he just shakes his head.

The Avatar is the only one that can restore balance and peace. I don't think that my brother will be able to capture him. He probably is a powerful bender.

Zuko and I were battling it out on the deck. with both of us neck to neck

Zuko blasts fire from his hands at me but misses by me ducking. Then I attack Zuko with explosions of white fire from my fists, but Zuko dodges. He backflips over me to land behind me

Uncle gets up.

"No! Power in firebending comes from the breath. Not the muscles. The breath becomes energy in the body. The energy extends past your limbs and becomes fire." he yelled.

He demonstrates to Zuko, releasing a controlling plume of flame that bursts in front of Zuko,

" Get it right this time." uncle hissed.

"Enough. I've been drilling this sequence all day. Teach me the next set. I'm more than ready."

"No, you are impatient. You need to take your time with these forms; You have yet to master your basics. Drill it again!"