Avatar state

"Ignore my rambles Hoping that you hear me Hoping that I'm heard If your not careful"

__________

Aang runs on from the right, pauses and looks both ways, then runs off to the left. He pulls the brown curtain open, as he enters a room, the ceiling collapsed and a figure resembling himself sitting at the far end with his back to him who turns around, revealing himself to be Aang as well. His eyes and the arrow symbol on his head are glowing blue. The wind blows violently around Aang. The real Aang, who is hit by the powerful blast of wind and thrown backward into the Fire Temple.

"Aaahhh! Oof!"

Aang, watches as the intricate Fire Temple door opens, revealing the glowing Aang hovering behind it. He opens his mouth and fire shoots out, he performs a strike with his hand, causing the ground beneath the real Aang to melt. He falls into the chasm. He lands on the deck of a Fire Nation ship. The glowing Aang, who is surrounded by blue light. He raises an arm, ready to strike. the real Aang, watches as the water spirit mimics the action. The spirit strikes the ship.

Aang gasps awake and breathes hard. He is in a fur hammock beneath the deck of a ship. Four such hammocks, two on each side, are in the room. Aang sits on the upper left, with Katzumi lying asleep in the lower right. He jumps down from his hammock. Aang climbs a ladder Katzumi rises as he exits the room

"Aang?"

Katzumi approaches Aang, who is looking out over the ocean.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Katzumi asked

"Nah. Just a nightmare."

"I was in the Avatar state, but I was outside my body watching myself. It was scary. I was scary."

Katzumi puts her hand on Aang's shoulder and looks out over the ocean.

Master Pakku is on the deck of the ship with several other men from the Northern Water Tribe. He reaches into a bag and pulls out a triangle-shaped amulet.

"Katara, I want you to have this. This amulet contains water from the Spirit Oasis. The water has unique properties. Don't lose it." Master Pakku hands her a small bottle

"Thank you, Master Pakku." She embraces him and then walks off

Aang steps forward and Master Pakku produces an intricately-decorated brown box.

"Aang, these scrolls will help you master waterbending, but remember they're no substitute for a real master."

Aang looks up at Katara, who is on top of Appa,

Katzumi and Sokka are left

" Take care." Pakku says to the two

Sokka's expression becomes very dejected and embarrassed. While Katzumi smiles.

"Fly straight to the Earth Kingdom base to the east of here. General Fong will provide you with an escort to Omashu. There you'll be safe to begin your earthbending training with King Bumi." Master Pakku says

"Appa, yip yip!"

Aang pulls the reins and Appa lifts off. Master Pakku waves goodbye.

"Say hi to Gran Gran for me!" Katara yells

Sokka leans on the edge looking bored, then suddenly stands up, looking excited.. A circular, walled tower comes into his view.