Omashu

"I have no answers
I have No questions
Stuck in your tandem
Heat that's worth standing
I like it"

______________

Fire Nation flag flutters in the wind. The Fire Nation flag hangs over the newly installed front gate. The path up to the city gate has been recently broken along a good portion of its length and been repaired. Around the fortress the scaffolding of what appear to be siege towers can be seen. Columns of smoke still rise from various places in the city.

"I can't believe it. I know the war has spread far, but Omashu always seemed...untouchable."Aang, again looks at the fallen city.

"Up until now, it was. Now Ba-Sing-Se is the only great Earth Kingdom stronghold left." Sokka stated

"This is horrible, but we have to move on."

"No. I'm going in to find Bumi." Aang stated

"Aang, stop. We don't even know if Bumi's still..." Aang turns to look at Sokka, his expression hardening.

"What? If he's still what?" Aang asks

"...around." Sokka ends

"I know you had your heart set on Bumi, but there are other people around who can teach you earthbending." Katzumi tries to reason with Aang.

"This isn't about finding a teacher. This is about finding my friend."

Appa floats deep down in the city's moat. Appa floats beside a ledge at the base of the Omashu side of the moat. Appa grunts a bit as he floats.

"A secret passage?" Sokka asked

Aang is atop the pipe, using his staff as a lever to try and open the drain.

'Why didn't we just use this last time? Ugh!" The cap pops off, releasing a huge gout of greenish sewage, some of which washes over Sokka.

"Does that answer your question?" He says

The greenish sewage continues to pour out of the pipe as Aang swings inside and disappears up the pipe, a smile on his face. Katzumi, Katara, Sokka and Momo look into the pipe and the flies that are buzzing around it. Sokka jumps into the pipe and covers his nose as he moves forward.

" Ew!" Sokka yells

Aang, a determined expression on his face, as he airbends the sewage out of his way with his staff.

The Group traveled down the pipe. Katara and Katzumi traveling in his wake, and then Sokka, who is making plenty of "ew!" and "ick!" noises as he is slowly covered in sewage from Aang's receding wake.

"That wasn't as bad as I thought." Katzumi said as the gaang. The three get out of the sewer

A blob of green sewage emerges. It moans like a monster

Katara bends some water from a nearby water barrel at the monster. The water washes the gunk away to reveal Sokka, who yells in surprise, then slumps, sopping wet. Aang swings his staff at the water tribe boy, whipping a gale that blows him dry, once again producing an outcry from his target.

Sokka raises his head to reveal two purple octopus like creatures stuck to either side of his head. He is unaware of his guests until a second later they both palpitate a bit and squeak.

"Aaahhh!"

Sokka grabs one creature in each hand and tries to pull them from his face, but their suckers keep them attached. He stretches them out to an absurd distance, but still they hang on.