City of walls and secrets

"It's lovely at the top, private destination Sippin' on the rocks, only way with us This kinda love dangerous when there's nothing else to lose"

______________

"Look, the inner wall. I can't believe we finally made it to Ba Sing Se in one piece." Katara says looking through the window of the eartbended train.

"Hey don't jinx it! We could still be attacked by some giant, exploding Fire Nation spoon. Or find out the city's been submerged in an ocean full of killer shrimp." Sokka explains

"You been hitting the cactus juice again?' Toph asks

"I'm just sayin', weird stuff happens to us."

A very strange man with a glossy stare and a large yellow plant in his mouth takes a seat between Toph and Sokka, startling them.

Aang looks out the window then closes his eyes sadly.

"Don't worry Aang, we'll find Appa." Katzumi says putting a hand on Aang's shoulder

"It's such a big city."

"He's a giant bison. Where could someone possibly hide him? Oh."

The car passes through the inner wall and enters the vas, enormous city. Ba Sing Se stretches almost as far as the eye can see, and is riddled with many roads and buildings. Their car finally comes to a stop at the monorail station. All of them disembark and are greeted by another spectacular view of Ba Sing Se.

"Back in the city. Great." Toph sighs

"What's the problem? It's amazing!" Sokka says

"Just a bunch of walls and rules. You wait; you'll get sick of it in a couple of days."

Aang looks at the bison whistle resting in his palm. He brings it to his lips and blows it as he looks across the city.

"I'm comin' for you buddy. He's here. I can feel it."

Behind the group, the monorail cars depart. On the other side of the track is a woman with long dark hair that billows in the wind. She approaches them with an unnatural smile on her face.

"Hello, my name is Joo Dee. I have been given the great honor of showing the Avatar And Firenation Princess around Ba Sing Se. And you must be Sokka, Katara, and Toph. Welcome to our wonderful city. Shall we get started ?" Joo Dee says bowing at the benders

"Yes. We have information about the Fire Nation army that we need to deliver to the Earth King immediately." Sokka says smiling

"Great, let's begin our tour. And then I'll show you to your new home here. I think you'll like it." Joo Dee turns around and attempts to lead Aang and his friends.

"Augh! Maybe you missed what I said. We need to talk to the King about the war, it's important."

"You're in Ba Sing Se now. Everyone is safe here." Everyone has a confused look on their face in reaction to Joo Dee's odd statement.

An ostrich horse is pulling a carriage containing Joo Dee, Aang and his friends through the streets. Many shops and refugees line the streets.

"This is the lower ring." Joo Dee smiles

"What's that wall for?" Katara asks

"Oh, Ba Sing Se has many walls. There are the ones outside protecting us, and the one's inside that help maintain order. This is where our newest arrivals live, as well as our craftsman and artisans, people that work with their hands. It's so quaint and lively. "