Chapter 25

Andy's PoV

I got in the car, pressed down on the ignition not caring if i was going too fast. I had got home in what seems like hours. I ran up the stairs and barged through the front door, not being able to wait any longer to tell Rye how i feel. When I got in I couldn't see him anywhere, as I was about to walk into Rye's room I heard a voice from behind me.

"Oh hey Andy how was the date?" I was greeted by Brook who had just appeared from the living room/ kitchen.

I rudely ignored him and turned towards Rye's room opening the door. However instead of confronting the beautiful boy, all i saw was an empty room with a suitcase laid neatly on the bed. Most of his things were packed away other than his books, those stupid bells he seems to love and a few pair of shoes.

"Where's Rye?" I asked afraid that he has already left to go see his family even though his suitcase is still here.

"Oh you know him, he got tired of packing and went out for a walk" Brook chuckled but when looking at me a hint of concerned covered his face but  I just ignored it.

"Do you know where he has gone ?" I asked anxiously.

"No. He just said he's taking a break and going out" brook said "why?"

"Never mind..." i said i stared at the floor thinking of anywhere he could have gone. "Wait...what time is it?" I asked, i had a possible place he could be but it all counted on what time Brook said next.

"Oh its..." he stopped midway pulling out his phone from his back pocket. " its quarter past nine"

"Okay thanks " i said already running out of the apartment. Once again ignoring Brooks calls.
There could only be one place he could be that I know of and that is my special place.... our special place.

(After arriving)

When i pushed the door open i was welcomed by the all to familiar ringing of the coffee shop bell. The place wasn't busy, yet again it was late in the evening and most people wouldn't be having coffee. As I walked over to the counter the smell of coffee got stronger, it didn't bother me much as I had gotten use to smell. I looked to see quiffed  blonde hair, with sky blue eyes. He had his usual I-Don't-Want-To-Be-Here smile making his small dimples appear.

"Hey is Rye here" i asked Luke knowing all to well that he works till the shops close.

"Oh...um yeah he seemed a bit down so i let him back there" he said pointing to the back corner where the small room was.

"Okay, I wont be long i just need to tell him something" i said due to the fact that I could clearly tell he didn't want to be here any longer.

"Oh take all the time you need" Luke said understandingly.

I walked to the room. I open the room to see Rye sitting in one of the chairs reading a book. The little fairy lights lit up the room help the small aesthetic of it. It showed his light chocolate tanned skin and his brown hair. His jaw clenched at what he was reading and by the cover of the book it was once again a poem book I was once reading not long before we meet.

"Hey" is all i can seem to say. He looks up and i could see his breath catches as mine did the same.

"Hi" is all he says back.

"what poem you reading" I asked, not being able to think of anything to say.

"Oh just another poem" he says.

"Can you read it to me?" I asked in a soft voice slowly getting closer but not sitting down.

"Sometimes the best thing to do when you're in love is to be happy for them even if it doesn't involve you...even if it kills you" he read out. I felt a pang in my heart. I looked into his eyes which I could clearly see were filed with hurt.

"Is that about someone ?" I asked

He stands up and looks at me, closing the book and putting in on the table next to him. "Maybe" he said in a weak voice.

"Who?"

"Umm it doesn't really matter, how was your date with Mikey, did you get some?" He said, he had put on a fake smile and all i wanted to do was turn it into the real kind. The kind that made his eyes squint and made small wrinkles appear around his eyes because of how truly happy he was. The kind that whipped the air right out of my chest.

"Who was that poem about?" I asked once again.

"Look, Andy it doesn't matter, what matters is about you and Mikey" he said dropping the smile facade completely.

"See but you do matter Rye so can you just tell me " i said getting quite annoyed at him.

"What? What do you want me to say Andy! That i am in love with you? That i had fallen for you over time? That i love your ocean eyes and your more funnier than the joke laugh? That i madly in love with your voice and how you don't care about what others thing? I love how smart you are for knowing how to play guitar or how you go against stereotypes. And how damaged i am because i know i can't have you because your in love with someone else? " he said his face dripping with tears as his jaw clenches and unclenches.

I walk up to him and smash my lips with his. I wrap my arms around his neck and without any hesitation he wraps his arms around my my waist. The kiss was pure bliss. We both melted into the kiss, our lips moved perfectly together. It was as if our lips were made for each other. I could easily get use to it but at the same time never going to get use to how this boy makes me feel.

After the need for air got greater we separated going against both our will.

"I'm in love with you too "

——————————————————————————————————————————————

A/N: Here is the last chapter of Who Are You?

Its been a long ride and i hoped you guys liked the book. Hopefully i will be going through it and correcting the small mistakes i have made along the way of the book.

Also opinion on the new ep?
My favourite song has to be The One That Got Away

Give your opinion on the book?

Thank you!

-Heidi💖❤️