Chapter 18

Andy's PoV

As i was dragged away from Mikey, i could feel his grip on me tighten. I wonder whats wrong with him? I was completely oblivious where we were going as we got into Rye's car, he started it up and pulled out of the parking spot he was in.

The car ride was quite as i didn't want to speak to him and he was too busy driving. However, as much as i didn't want to, the silent was eating away at me.

"Why did you drag us away?" I asked

"Because of the plan" he retorted, i got a stinging feeling in my heart, for some reason i wanted it just to be more than the plan, like he was jealous.

'Shut up Andy, you like Mikey not Rye' i thought to myself.

"Oh..." the silent took over again. "Were we going ?" I asked not liking the silent one bit.

"You'll know as soon as we get there " he said.

After a few minutes the surroundings were becoming really familiar and i knew where we were going.

The coffee shop.

I started to smile, i really needed to go there and Rye knew i needed to, that made me smile even more.
As i walked in and heard the small tiny bell that helped signal if a customer walked in, i was greeted by Luke and I'm guessing Michael from all the pictures Luke had shown me.

"Hi Andy, Oh and Rye is it ?" Luke asked

"Oh umm yeah" Rye replied rather awkwardly, which is the first.

"Hi Luke" i said and looked at the dyed red hair in front of the counter. I looked over at Luke and gave him the
'is this THE Michael' which he simply replied with a simple nod with his cheeks lightly pink. "Anyway me and Rye have to chat is that place available?" I asked Luke who once again simply nodded.

We both got confused by both Michael and Rye. It was my turn to grab Rye's hand as i dragged him around the corner and through a door.
I got a flutter in my stomach as he held my hand in return.

His eyes widen when seeing a small window seat and a few bookshelves with them full of books. ( the picture in the media thing 🤷🏼‍♀️ idk what its called ). It was only allowed by a few people and luckily i was one of them, I don't know what i would have done if i didn't have this place. My heart was racing as our hands were still intertwined. Neither of us wanting to let go. 'Why don't i want to let go?' I thought to myself.

The quite was broken when a ringtone was going off, Rye let go of my hand. I felt a pang in my heart as my hand went cold. I wanted his warmth.

'Stop Andy, you like Mikey' i seemed to be think that a lot lately. I kept on thinking of Rye, how he seemed to love talking about his family, how he looked at every detail, how if one of the boys were down he always found himself doing stupid stuff just to see them smile. I liked how his face lit up when he just sung, i liked his smile and how i could just stare at it for hours, i like how adorable his small curls are.
It's been confusing because ever since Rye has been a part of the band i haven't been getting the amazing beautiful i get when i am with Mikey i get them them with Rye.

My thoughts were broken when i saw a very happy Rye next to me.

"What?" I asked as i went to sit down on the couch.

"Did you not just hear me? Mikey likes you !!"

What.

——————————————————————————————————————————————
KodieA READ IT BOII !!!

A/N: Here is chapter 18 of Who Are You? Hope you guys like it and are enjoying it so far!

Anyway please comment and vote i want to see what you guys think and if there are any spelling errors please tell so i can correct them.

Give your opinion on the book?

Thank you!

-Heidi💖❤️