Chapter 12

Andy's PoV

It has been a week since Rye has been in the band or the apartment for all I know. However, he still hasn't talked to me about the whole 'Mindy plan'. I thought he had forgotten about it, but one day when all thy boys were out and it was just me and Rye in the apartment, he had run into my room.

"Hey so about the plan," he said sitting on the edge of my bed while I sat on it with my laptop on my lap.

"Oh, I thought you forgot about that whole thing," I said not looking up from my laptop.

"What? Never. Once I make a plan I do not go back on it. I just had to have a couple of days to actually observe your relationship with him." He said.

I place my laptop next to me finally looking up at Rye. It still amazed how beautiful this boy is.

"Are you serious? You're really taking this seriously" I taunted back.

"Obviously, so I have made stages." He said, looking me straight in the eyes.

"Stages?" I asked.

"Yes, stages," he said,

"And what are these stages?" I asked, trying to get as much detail on his plan as possible.

"Ah, I can't tell you that. I will tell you a stage then until I get a reaction I wanted I will tell you the next." He said I felt uneasy about this.

I don't know why though, I feel as if I was going to play with Mikey's emotions and that is the last thing I want to do to the person I love so much.

"I don't know, I feel bad, I feel like I am playing with his emotions," I tell him, I wasn't going to lie to Rye. I wanted him to know how I feel about it.

"Don't worry, you won't I promise." He said reassuringly yet I still felt bad.

"Alright we have studio tomorrow so I will tell you what to do there and then you can hear my killer voice," he said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Sure whatever you say," I said not believing him one bit. Although I was curious to see what type of voice Rye has, as it has everyone telling me it's amazing.

He gets up of my bed and slowly walks towards the door to go to his room as I pull my laptop onto my lap. As he gets to the door he turns around and looks me dead in the eyes. I swear his chocolate brown eyes get even prettier every time I see them.

Wait what?

"Hey Andy, what do you think about Make-up?" He said with a smirk on his face.
I swear that is the only facial expression he can do.

"I mean it's alright..... why?" I said looking at him.

"Oh no reason" he turns around and walks off to his room, leaving me confused.

I turn back to my laptop and, continue with what I was doing.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

A/N: Here is chapter 12 of Who Are You? Hope you guys like it and are enjoying it so far!

Anyway please comment and vote i want to see what you guys think and if there are any spelling errors please tell so i can correct them.

Thank you!

-Heidi💖❤️