Chapter 17

Rye's PoV

'I got a bad boy persona that's what they like, You love it"

I sang and for some strange reason i had the urge look at Andy and wink at him. I have to admit his sudden pink tinted reaction made my heart leap and it was pretty fricking adorable, but i slowly push them thoughts down as i sang my next bit.

Once i was done i took off the headphones and placed them on there rightful place, but before i walked out i listened to the conversations the others were having.

"Well i guess he isn't that bad" I'm guessing Andy said. For some strange reason i had a sting in my stomach thinking that i should be better at singing to impress Andy. I, also, ignored these thoughts and carried on listening.

"Yeah say that to the blush on you cheeks, yeah i saw that" Brook said, a small smile planted on my lips.

"Oh shut up" Andy retorted, by this point i decided that if I didn't leave the booth now they will realize i would be listening.
I get out the booth and look around the room my eyes landing on Andy for a brief second and my stomach fluttered a little. 'Maybe I'm sick?' I thought to myself.

"So?" I ask dumbfounded.

"I mean your not terrible, i guess your kind of good" Andy said moving from one foot to another, i looked at all the other boys who had a smirk plastered on them.

"What he is trying to say, you were bloody amazing and he approves and may have fallen a bit in love with you" Mikey said. I found that a bit ironic that he said that when Andy's true feelings were towards him.
Andy gave Mikey a small pout, remembering about the plan.

"What? No sassy remark?" Mikey said laughing. Andy only looked away and towards me. I looked a him, i could tell how much he wanted to talk to Mikey, but i had a plan and Andy will get his dream boy at the end.

"I say we should take a break before starting again, its been a couple of hours and we should really refresh ourself so we can work harder" i suggested.

"I guess but then when you get back we have to do Andy's solos and everyones harmonies and call and responses" Blair said dismissing us. "Be back in an hour latest"

We all walked out the studio.

"Hey Andy wanna go McDonalds?" Mikey said. Andy opened his mouth as he was about to say something, but before he could get a word out i jumped in.

"Umm actually me and Andy are going to go somewhere... so thanks for the offer" i said crabbing Andy's hand, which were tiny in mine by the way, and dragging him towards the car, i had one place in mind where i want to take him.

The coffee shop

——————————————————————————————————————————————

A/N: Here is chapter 17 of Who Are You? Hope you guys like it and are enjoying it so far!

Anyway please comment and vote i want to see what you guys think and if there are any spelling errors please tell so i can correct them.

Give your opinion on the book?

Thank you!

-Heidi💖❤️