Chapter 8

Andy's PoV

I usually come here daily just to read a book or listening to music. I come here so often i know most of the workers here by friendly terms and they know what i get. I walk over and see the familiar, tall blonde hair boy.

"Hi Andy, let me guess the usual caramel frappe with extra whip cream ?" The tall blond said.

"Aah you know me so well Luke" i said with a smile.

I turned around to meet the gaze of two confused men.

"Oh Blair, Rye this is Luke Hemming" i said turning to Luke with a smile. He smiled back showing his white teeth and his lip bar.

"Oh i'm Blair, Andy's manager" Blair said with a smile.

"And I'm Rye, Andy's bandmate" Rye said, i was still really angry with the fact that they had a new member without consulting me.

(Okay so they get their coffee's, so now they are sitting at a table. I would right but I'm too lazy)

"So Andy, as you now know Rye has become a member of Road trip so I'm gonna need you to be mature and try and work with Rye instead of against him."
Blair said looking at me while taking a sip of his coffee. I roll my eyes and looked over at Rye who was sitting opposite me.

"I wanted to say thank you. By the way for you know... earlier." I said, i didn't look in his direction when i said that, yet i knew he had a smug expression on his face.
"Earlier?" Blair questioned "have you two already meet ?"

"Oh yeah i was in town walking around, when i saw Andy walk into the ro- OUCH!" Rye screamed, looking over at me and immediately knew that i didn't want Blair to know about what happened earlier on today. Blair raised an eyebrow, wanting to know what Rye was about to say.

"As i was saying i was walking around, when i saw..." he looked over at me and i gave him a look that pleaded, and he carried on his sentence "Andy had dropped his wallet, so i ran over to him and gave him it back." He said.
I looked over to him and mouthed and 'thank you' that was until Blair looked really angry.

"Andy we have spoken about this. You need to start looking after stuff, especially you wallet!" He exclaimed. Surprisingly enough this is actually pretty common for me to loose things. Usually it being my phone or my wallet. I gave Blair a small smile and a promise that it wont happen again. Even though it didn't actually happen.

The time flew by, we had discussed about how Rye fit into the band and how he will be one of the main vocals with myself. At first i was a bit weary about him being a main vocal, but i do trust Blair's opinion, so when he says he's got a good voice then i will trust him on it. However Blair did understand why i was so worried so he told me that in a week we will be going to the studio so i could fully "see how amazing he is" is what Blair said.

After a while of discussing about the band and how Rye will open up more doors for our careers and how he will give us an advantage, Blair had left me and Rye to "get to know each other". Not knowing that we will be just sitting in awkward silence in the corner of the coffee shop.

After a few minutes of awkward silence the silent was broken when Rye began to talk again.

"We don't really have to meet up tomorrow now do we" he said while he forced out a laugh.

"I wasn't going to show up anyway" i said while i take a sip out if my iced frappe.

"Really? Why not ?" He said with a confused look and puppy dog eyes as if i just hurt him.

"Well not that it matters to you i already like someone and even though nothing will happen between it, i wont go round with other boys" i said.

I looked up, half expecting his face filled with disappointment, but he just sat there with an amused smile on his face.

What?

——————————————————————————————————————————————

A/N: Here is chapter 8 of Who Are You? Hope you guys like it and are enjoying it so far!

Do you guys know 5 sos? And if you do, do you like them and if so who's your lane?

Mine is Michael Clifford 😍😍

(Oof) my favourite Michael is either 2018 Michael or Red Head Michael😍😍

Anyway please comment and vote i want to see what you guys think and if there are any spelling errors please tell so i can correct them.

Thank you!

-Heidi💖❤️