Chapter 6

Rye's PoV

"Welcome for what"
As soon as he said I snapped out my trance of his beauty. He pushed me off of him. Her gets up of the ground and starts rubbing the back of his head. I'm guessing he whacked his head when I pushed him away from the truck. I follow after him and stood up i then realised I was slightly taller than him, as i looked down and stared into his Crystal blue eyes.

"What do you mean for what? I just saved you from being hit by a truck!" I told/ shouted at him. He then shot his heads up and looked around as if now realising what has just took place.

"Umm thanks" he said that and walked away. In that moment i don't know why, but this dyed blond hair boy intrigued me.

"Wait!" I shouted out at him. I guess he didn't hear me as he carried on walking. I ran up to him.

"Hey" I was now walking beside him. He wasn't answering so I repeated myself.

"Hey" i had repeated myself many times many times before he finally responded.

"what?" He shouted and he sounded really annoyed. i mean i get it i was just walking by his side repeating the same word over and over again, but if he had just answered me i would not have annoyed him.

"who are you ?" i finally asked him.

"what?" he asked agin but this time he sounded confused.

"is that the only word you know?" i asked laughing at my own joke.

"i have to go... so can you ... leave"  he said while pushing past me and walking a bit faster than he was before. However i was still faster than him and caught up to him in no time.

"what do you want?" he said and it was clear he was now annoyed. "i just want to know who you are" i said honestly. i looked down at him and he stepped backwards and looked at me with a confused look on his face.

"yeah. no i have to go now" he said and he tried to walk away, but at this point i was tired of running after him and grabbed his wrist. i guess i pulled a little too hard because as he turned back he tripped over and stumbled and slightly fell on me. i looked at him and we stared into each others eyes for i don't know how long. All i know is that his deep blue ocean eyes were full of emotions. For what seemed forever was snapped as he diverted his eyes and stood back on his own two feet again.

"If you are going to go shopping i am coming back here at 5 so if we can meet up around that time i would love to get to know you ?" I said, but it came out more of a question.

I saw his face drop and he took out his phone to what i guess is to check the time. Now he was definitely annoyed but i don't know why.

"Can't. I have somewhere to be at 5" he said. He started to walk away and this time i didn't run after him. Something then took over me when i suddenly screamed after the blond boy.

"Tomorrow, 3 o'clock, I'll be here" and i turned around and walked back to my car with a smile on my face. This is going to be fun.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

A/N: Here is chapter 6 of Who Are You? Hope you guys like it and are enjoying it so far!

Anyway please comment and vote i want to see what you guys think and if there are any spelling errors please tell so i can correct them.

What do you guys think of Roadtrip 2.0? I am so proud of the boys, they deserve everything and more!! 💖

Thank you!

-Heidi💖❤️