Chapter 9

Andy's PoV

What?

I looked at Rye slightly confused as to why he had a grin on his face.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I said with every word dripping with sass

"Although i did as you out, i am guilty of that, i too have someone i like and when i saw you i thought maybe you could distract me from them." He said taking a sip out of his drink.

"So you were just going to use me ?!" I sort of shouted, i admit i may not like Rye, but that doesn't mean it didn't hurt when he told me he was just going to use me.

"Hey you were just going to leave me waiting for you like an idiot tomorrow so." He said and what he said sort of made sense, but it still left a tinge feeling in my stomach.

"So who's the lucky guy?" I asked "assuming its a guy?"

"Yeah, I'm not gonna tell you that because i don't want anyone knowing especially i guy i have know for barely a day." He stated taking another sip out of his cup of tea. "But what about you ? Who is the lucky person that has taken young Andy Fowlers heart?" He said now looking straight in my eyes. I'll have to admit he did have the most beautiful brown chocolate eyes that i could look into for hours.

"Well i have known them for a very long time and we get on really well. Many people naturally assume we are together because of how close we are. They have the most amazing personality and can be anyones best friend, they just have this caring persona that makes you feel safe around them that no one could hurt you or something." I said finishing of my sentence, that is when i looked up at Rye.

Once again he had the biggest smirk on his face like he had just cracked a mystery and knows who i am on about

"What?" I say again.

"Oh, its nothing, but when the time comes and i can 100% confirm it you will know about it" he said finishing off his tea not long followed by me.

I said my goodbye to Luke and we both left the coffee shop. Me looking confused with what Rye had said and Rye just glancing at his phone every few minutes.

The walk back was quite, but it wasn't awkward. We had reached the house in no time which is surprising as it took really long to get there in the car. I walked into the flat but then having a surprise attack from Brook.

"Andy your back" Brook had said, hugging me.

"Yeah and why the sudden hug attack?" I said giving him a confused look. By this point Rye had walked past us and straight into the living room.

"No reason, just missed you ." He said which confused me even more.

"Brook, we were gone for 2 hours at least. I've gone longer than that without you giving me a hug" i said.

"Okay, I'm just in a very happy mood and wanted a hug from you. Is that so bad?" He said.
At this point i couldn't be bothered to voice anything else so i headed towards the living room

When i walked in i saw Rye and Mikey snuggled up on his bed. At that moment my heart dropped to my feet and my eyes pinched with tears threatening to escape.

"Hey Andy" Mikey said looking at me.
For some reason i couldn't talk, what wrong with me ? Your making it so obvious!

I turned around and ran out if the house and just letting the tears fall down my face.

Im so stupid.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

A/N: Here is chapter 9 of Who Are You? Hope you guys like it and are enjoying it so far!

I am very sorry for not posting !! 🙏🏻 but here you go !

Anyway please comment and vote i want to see what you guys think and if there are any spelling errors please tell so i can correct them.

Thank you!

-Heidi💖❤️