Chapter 4

Andy's PoV
"What are you so smiley about?" I broke away from my day dream and looked towards the voice. It was Mikey.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused at his question.

" Well you have been sitting there smiling for the whole time you've been back."
I stopped. Have i really been smiling ? But i was thinking about that boy. I couldn't of he annoyed me. I shouldn't be smiling.

"Did something happen when you were out?" Mikey said grinning.

"Well i almost got hit by a truck" I said looking at him. "Then this really annoying dude saved me and didn't leave me alone so now i didn't get what i wanted from the shop." I said and the colour in Mikey's face had drowned out. He ran over to me and cupped my face.

"Are you okay? Did you get hurt? Do you need to go hospital?" He bombarded me with question, i couldn't help but blush at his sudden action and how worried he was.

" No it's okay, I'm alright. Like i said this dude out of nowhere pushed me out the way."I said, but i didn't move his hand. "I think you have a bit of a fever.

"He said looking into my eyes. This made me blush even more.

"What do you mean. I don't have a fever." I looked at him all confused.

"Um but your face has heated up and gone red." He said.
That made me pull away. I thought about it and this made me wonder what if this gets me out of meeting the new member?

" umm yeah *cough* yeah i think i am coming down with something" i said faking a cough and lying down.

"Well I'm not going to make you help the new member move in." At than i stopped. Move in. I swear they said that we are only going MEET the new member.

"Move in . I thought we were only going to meet him?" I said now sitting up, forgetting about me being 'sick'.

"Someones looking healthier, but Blair changed the plans meaning that because ...he is already in the band.... that he should move in... today" he said, hesitantly saying the last bit.

"WHAT THE HELL! So now i don't know him, and he is just going to move into the house in half an hour." I said/shouted.

At that moment Blair had walked into the place, but he wasn't alone. There was someone else who was behind him.
Wait. I have saw him before.... they walked into the room where me and Mikey was in.
The boy he was....

——————————————————————————————————————————————

A/N: So there is Chapter 4 of Who Are You?
I hope you guys are enjoying it so far.

Anyway please comment and vote i want to see what you guys think and if there are any spelling errors please tell so i can correct them.

Thank you!

-Heidi💖❤️