Chapter 1

The apartment was silent, not a sound was made, only the sound of jack snoring broke the peaceful morning. Despite this, Andy had woken up not so long ago and was blankly staring over at his bandmate, Mikey. He thought he looked angelic, as if the heavens had sent him down to bless him. His curly, black hair fell almost lightly over his sleepy face.
He quickly shook his head -forcing his eyes to divert from the boy. The blonde pulled his phone off charge and began to scroll through social media when a "Good morning" interrupted him.

The sudden voice scared the blonde, rapidly looking towards the direction from where the voice came from. However, He had calmed down as soon as he saw the familiar Irish bandmate standing in the door way -in his usual boxer and jumper state.

"You scared the living daylights out of me," The older said, looking back down at his phone in his hands.

Jack let out a small, tired laugh and walked into the kitchen. The sound of dishes and cups being moved around filled the once quiet room when Andy had noticed something off.

"How come you're up so early?" He questioned him while looking at him with a confused look on my face.
Without even turning around to meet the curious man's face, Jack simply replied "Don't you remember? We're going to meet the new bandmate today"

"Bandmate?" The older asked bewildered "Don't you have to go on trial before we let them join the band?"

Jack stopped in his tracks. "Well... he did"

"What? What do you mean he already did" Andy looked straight at Jack. Jack knew he had to choose his words carefully. Anything could set the blonde off when he was in this state; it was even worse when it was in the morning, which is was.

"Well... You know when you were away with your family, Blair forgot and he invited Ryan Beaumont, and all of us really hit it off with him and everything. So when we all had a discussion with Blair, and decided that he should be apart of the band"

"So we are going to meet him today?" Andy said. H was furious (and for good reasons). They had such a big decision that he should have had a say in, but they allowed a stranger -well to him he was- in the band. They didn't even inform him that they was even someone on trial.

"Yeah, around five I think," Jack said, finally finishing making his tea and slowly walking out the door. "Make sure you don't be too harsh on him. He is a really nice set to the band. I know you're angry at us for making this decision without you but we tried to tell Blair but he said it was fine. Sorry Andy" The lanky boy said giving the blonde an apologetic smile before leaving the room beck to his own.

"Me? Be mean? Never." Andy whispered to himself. It still hurt, but there wasn't much he could do now.

Ryan Beaumont. Huh.

* 𝑬𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅 *