13: S U S P I C I O U S

Author POV

"Come on you're gonna be late!! Sit down and let me tie your shoes." Jimin sat down slowly, sleepily rubbing his eyes.

Hoseok had already left for the shops by the time Yoongi had woken up. 'Gotta miss the morning rush!" He would say with his usual enthusiastic smile.

Yoongi had managed to sleep through his alarm. He ran into Jimins room and got the half asleep boy ready.

"Fuck you're an hour late already" Yoongi grumbled as he carried Jimin to the car. "Fuck?" Jimin asked. "Oh shush you" Yoongi said, too worked up to deal with punishments.

He buckled Jimin into his car seat and got into the front. He did up his seat belt and rubbed his messy black hair. "Ready for school bubba?" He asked as he started the car. Jimin nodded and continued chewing on his jumper sleeve.

He Was wearing a light blue over sized jumper giving him sweater paws, he had dark blue shorts that went to his mid thigh and scrunched up cotton socks that peaked out of his black high converse. He looked like a little kid but he liked that.

Yoongi pulled up outside the school and got out. He opened the back door and began unbuckling Jimin. "I'm sorry for making you late baby, are you gonna be okay going in by yourself?" He asked picking Jimin up and hugging him softly.

"I-i'll be fine daddy, i-i'm a b-big boy" he smiled up at Yoongi. Yoongi cooed "you're my cute little boy" he put Jimin down and passed him his bag before kissing his lips. After a few seconds he pulled away and smiled, "have a good day baby"

He got back in the car and drove away. Jimin stood still for a few seconds, his cheeks burning red. "B-bye" he whispered to himself, too flustered to notice the cars absence.

Shaking himself out of it he gripped his bag straps and made his way into the school.

---------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile with Yoongi

"HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND" the man cowered under Yoongis powerful voice. "I-im sorry sir, it was the Lee gang. T-they got to it before us"

"Lee huh. That bastard is always fucking up my partnerships" he cracked his neck as he eyed his worker calmly. "Leave." "H-huh wha-" "LEAVE. MUST I REPEAT MYSELF" the worker quickly ran out of the room.

'That fucker is gonna pay, he made me lose $20,000 worth of stock' Yoongi thought to himself as he balled his hands into fists.

Mr. Lee was the leader of the second biggest gang in the city. Yoongis gang being first. Yoongi had never done anything to Lee, he minded his own business and only dealed with his gangs affairs. That pissed Lee off, he wanted to be the biggest gang, own the most land, but it seemed that everywhere he turned there was another gang joining with Yoongi.

Everyone knew Yoongi was powerful. If he wanted what you had you either gave in and worked for him or you get taken out. That's just how the business works and he had no intention of changing it. If you want to stay at the top you have to make sacrifices, that's what he was tought.

Unclenching his fists his stood up from his desk and made his way down the hall to check on how his men were working. He pushed open a large metal door to check on the men sorting out the new weapons.

There was 20 men in the room, all unloading guns and bullets, sorting them into different labelled boxes.

"Got all of the stock?" The men jumped at the sound of their bosses voice. A man with short black hair quickly walked over to Yoongi. "Yes sir we have everything. The money is with Jackson." The man said expressionless. "Good job, thank you Kyungsoo. Make sure all the guns are in the right box. You are dismissed." Kyungsoo nodded and got back to work.

Yoongi walked back to his office to finish counting all the money they got the other day. They just had a large drug deal and got $50,000, well... should have. "That. Fucking. BASTARD" Yoongi shouted as he banged his hands on his desk.

$10,000 short. He had been ripped off. His thoughts were interrupted by his phones ringtone. Groaning he picked up his phone and answered it "what" he grumbled put not bothering to check the called ID.

"Now is that a way to talk to your loving husband?" Hoseok chuckles on the other side of the phone.

Yoongi sighed "sorry babe"

"Rough day?" Hoseok asked

"Yea. Don't even get me started" he grumbled.

"Okay baby, I just called to say there was a car outside the house... I didn't wanna go up to it but it's been there since I got home and it's starting to freak me out."

"I'll get my men to check it out. Just keep an eye on it"

"I will... I hope it's just nothing but we're the only house out here...." Hoseok mumbled.

"I'm sure it's nothing baby. I'm on it don't worry" Yoongi reassured.

"Okay.. I trust you. I've got to unpack the groceries now. Love you" Hoseok said before hanging up.

Yoongi sat back in his chair in thought. There was no other buildings her their house. They had moved when they "Got together" with Jimin to a place away from other people. What would someone be doing out there?

He picked up his phone and called his most trusted employee.

"Yes, Jackson. There's a car outside my house, I've got business to deal with so I want you and BamBam to go check it out."

"Yes sir"

---------------------------------------------------------

Lunch time at Jimins school

Jimin sat by himself again at his lunch table pouting softly. In the morning rush Yoongi had forgotten to pack him the lunch Hoseok had made.

"Hey!! Park, nice seeing you again" Jimin looked up at Taemin who was standing In front of him. "I heard you like cute things?" He asked smirking. Jimin nodded shyly.

"Come with me then, I have something really awesome to show you"

---------------------------------------------------------

SURPISE!!! Bet you didn't expect an update from me for like 2 months 0.o well I'm gonna start updating more often, for real this time.

This chapter was VERY boring I know but I needed a set up before the action happens ;);)

Please comments and vote!! Also I'm working on new books so if those are out when you're reading this please read those too!!