11: F R I E N D S pt.2

Author POV

Jimin walked slowly into the large entrance of the school. Immediately he was getting weird stares from students, jealous girls staring at his thighs and boys giving him lustful looks.

Jimin pulled his sleeves over his hands and looked down trying to avoid the stares of his new peers as he made his way to the front office. He walked up to the front desk.

"Hello, what can i do for you?" the lady at the desk said with a kind smile. Jimin looked down and played with the ends of his jumper "u-umm i'm n-new here and i need my timetable" Jimin mumbled shyly. "okay, whats your name sweety?" the front desk lady asked. "Jimin.. Oh um Park Jimin" he said. "here you go. you have maths first" the lady said handing him his timetable.

Jimin looked down at his timetable and made his way to the correct room. It was pretty easy for him to find his way as the layout was similar to his old school.

'just gotta make it through the day then i can go see daddy n dada' Jimin thought to himself. He was sat in corner seat in the back row by himself. He looked down at his cute stationary that his dada Hoseok had gotten him. It has the bt21 character Chimmy on it. He smiled to himself as he thought of how lucky he was to be saved by the two men. To an outsider he would seem crazy, but to him living with his two captors brought him more comfort than he had ever felt in his life.

He was brought back to reality when the teacher walked in and declared his arrival. "today we will be learning about percentages" the teacher boomed. Uninterested Jimin looked down and began sketching in his book. He drew two stick figures and many hearts above them trying his best to stay patient through the lesson.

It was now recess time and Jimin was sat alone in the corner of the canteen eating a jam sandwich that Hoseok had made him the night before. Jimin pulled out the phone that he was given and decided to text his daddy.

Jiminie - Daddy, i miss you :( I juss want to come home and colour with you and dada

He put his phone away and waited patiently for a response, nibbling on the corner of his sandwich.

"HEY"

Jimin jumped in his seat, the loud voice startling him and making him drop his sandwich. He looked at the fallen food and pouted before quickly composing himself and looking up to meet the voice.

Standing above him was a tall blond boy. He had a sharp jaw and a dominant stance.

"Oh.. y-yes? Can i h-help you?" Jimin asked shakily looking down at his lap. "You're new right? Im Taemin. Nice to meet you" He said extending his hand for Jimin to shake. Hesitantly Jimin took Taemins hand and shook it "i-im Jimin". Teamin smirked to himself at the cute boy.

Ring ring

"Oh well, looks like our times up. Ill see you tomorrow Jimin" Taemin winked before walking off to a large group of people and leaving the canteen.

Jimin stood frozen for a second before shaking his head and quickly picking up his bag. 'Weird guy. Looks popular' Jimin thought to himself as he headed out the door to his next class. 'Wonder why he's talking to a boy like me'

Suddenly he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He pulled it out and smiled giddily at the message.

Daddy♡- I know baby, just a few more hours and you can be little all you want. Dada and I are so proud of you. You're our good boy

His heart thumped harshly in his chest as he read over the message a few more times before finally heading off to class.

After school

Jimin spent this rest of his classes bored. Simply sketching in his workbook. He couldn't wait to get home and relax in his little space with his caregivers looking after him.

He didn't see Taemin at recess and was strangly releived. 'No uneeded interactions today' Jimin cheered in his head.

He was currantly standing outside the school next to the parking lot waiting for Hoseok to pick him up. He played with the end of his large jumper and wiggled his toes around in his shoes out of boredom.

He waiting patiently, looking up everytime he heard a car pass. Finally a car stopped infront of him, the drivers door opening and an excited looking Hoseok jumping out.

"Baby!!" He shouted running to Jimin and pulling him into a tight embrace.

"Hehe hi dada" jimin giggled, hugging the man back and burying his face into Hoseoks chest.

"Its been way too long. I don't know if i could've survived another hour without my little Jiminie!" Hoseok breathed out with a hand on his chest.
Jimin giggled at his overreaction and grabbed ahold of Hoseoks hand. "Silly dada" he smiled. "Are we going home to see daddy?" He asked smiling up at Hoseok with a hopeful gleam in his eyes.

"Of course bubba. Daddy has been working hard all day and could use some cuddles. Do you reckon you could help him?" Hoseok said with a playful voice.

"I can do it!! Jiminie loves cuddles" Jimin smiled happily. "Well lets get you buckled in then bubba. You're too little to do it yourself" Hoseok said picking him up and soothing Jimin into little space.

He sat Jimin in the back seat and buckled him into the booster. Hoseok walked around the car and got into the front. "Music?" He asked starting the car.

"Yes!!" Jimin shouted clapping his hands. Hoseok smiled at his babys cuteness and turned on the radio as he started driving.

-----------------------------------------------------------

So... im back. Im very sorry for being on hold for so long and not saying why.

Alot of things happened in my personal life that took a huge toll on me and i needed time.

My counselor has been helping me get through it and ive decided i want to continue writing. Thank you for all the great comments :) i wouldn't have had the motivation to start writing again if it wasnt for you.

Sorry for the bad chapter. I need to get back into writing as its been a while.