2: T O W H O ?

Author POV

"Awww, how was he. Did he behave?" Yoongi asked sitting next to his lover. "He was surprisingly okay" Hoseok smiled gleefully. "He was a bit scared but very well behaved. He's such a good boy." Dada said stroking Jimins hair.

Jimin stirred in his sleep, shifting in Hoseoks lap and shoving his face into his chest. Yoongi smiled staring at his two favourite boys. "Why don't we put the baby into bed, yea?" Daddy said picking Jimin up from Hoseoks lap.

Jimin woke up, feeling himself being lifted from the warmth of where he was sleeping. He opened his eyes and looked up. He saw the face. The face of the man that had kidnapped him.

"N-no NO!! LET M-ME GO!! I WANNA GO H-HOME!" Jimin said struggling to get out of the mans hold. Yoongi sat him down on the kitchen counter and pining down Jimins arms.

"You are being a bad boy" Yoongi growled his dark eyes peering down at the crying boy. "p-please, i just wanna go home" Jimin wimpered, sniffling softly. "Go home to who? Your mother doesn't take care of you, you don't even have any friends. Just let us take care of you Jimin" Yoongi said as he stroked Jimin tear streaked cheek.

Jimin turned his head away from the touch. Tears covering his frail face. "She didn't even report you missing" Yoongi said rubbing away Jimins tears. "y-yes she did. They are gonna find me!" Jimin said shying away from Yoongis touch.

"Im so sorry Jimin" Hoseok said stepping forward."Those people don't care about you. but we do, we just want to give you the life you deserve"

Jimin silently sobbed. Yoongi lifted Jimin and brought him to his chest. Jimin gripped his capturars shirt and cried into his chest. "It's ok, let it all out baby" Yoongi said, hugging the boy. Hoseok came over and rubbed the poor boys back.

"'m sleepy" Jimin mumbled into his daddys shirt. "it's ok baby boy, go to sleep" Yoongi cooed running his fingers through the boys hair.

"no I can't" he mumbled, fisting Yoongis shirt. Yoongi and Hoseok smiled at each other. "Do you think he's slipping?" Hoseok mouthed to Yoongi. "I think so" Yoongi mouthed back.

"Hmmmmm" Jimin whined. "What is it baby?" Hoseok asked. Jimin held his hands up asking for Hoseok to carry him.

Hoseok picked up the small bit sitting him on his hip. "M-my legs dun work" Jimin cried as he tried to wiggle his toes. Yoongi bent down and rubbed Jimins feet. "Just give it some time Jiminie" Yoongi sighed.

Jimin cried harder at the thought of having to wait for his legs to work again. "Come on, let's get you some lunch" Dada said carrying Jimin to his high chair with Yoongi following behind.

Hoseok tried to sit Jimin in the highchair but was met with a light slap on the face. Shocked, he looked down and was met with a cute glare fr Jimin.

"Prince, that was naughty. What was that for?" Dada said looking down at the angry boy.

"Am not a baby you stupid kidnapper!!!" Jimin shouted thrashing about. Yoongi and Hoseok were shocked. Yoongi quickly grabbed Jimin out of Hoseoks hold and looked him straight in the eye.

"Thats not a very nice thing to say Jimin" he growled. Jimin immediately stopped thrashing and froze. He suddenly started crying hard.

Yoongi looked at Hoseok not knowing what to do. "Shhh baby don't cry. Daddy didn't mean to scare you. Remember we will never hurt you. We love you so much" Hoseok said hugging Jimin.

Once Jimin had calmed down he finally spoke up. "I h-have some questions" he said quietly while looking down.

"Ok, how about we eat some lunch then you can ask us all of your questions okay?" Yoongi said softly.

Jimin nodded and let himself be placed into the highchair.

After lunch ~

They were all sitting on the couches. Hoseok and Yoongi next to them and Jimin infront of them.

"Now listen Jimin, I know you must be very confused and scared but just know that we would never hurt you" Hoseok said grabbing ahold of his husbands hand.

Jimin just nodded and looked down. "M-my first question is. W-why me? Why did you kidnap me?" Jimin said fiddling with his thumbs.

"Well to tell you the truth it isn't really an interesting story. I saw you walking home one day. You were so adorable that it intrigued me. I decided to follow you. That's when I found out about your mum. I had one of my men sit outside your house everyday and find out as much info about you as possible. And when I saw you sitting there that morning in the rain. I felt like it was the perfect time" Yoongi smiled casually.

Jimin gulped. It was that easy for him to just take someone. "B-by men what do you mean?" Jimin said looking up at Yoongis smirk.

"I have many people that work for me. I am the leader of a gang but.. Thats for another time. We wouldn't want to scare our Prince away now would we?"

Jimin nodded quietly. "And.. Why do you keep treating me like a baby?" He said looking at Hoseok.

"We know everything about you. We know about how fast you had to grow up, take care of yourself. You didnt get what every child deserves. We wanna give that back to you. Give you love, show you what it feels like to be taken care of. Also you are the perfect baby boy already." Hoseok smiled leaning over and kissing Jimins forehead.
Jimin nodded along. Half understanding what they were talking about. If he was being honest it didn't sound to bad to him.

Noticing Jimins silence Hoseok stood up and clapped loudly. "Ok everyone I think thats enough for today" he beamed.

Yoongi agreed and stood up to pick up Jimin. "Come one baby its nap time, Dada and I have some things to discuss" Yoongi said taking Jimin to his bedroom.

He played Jimin down on his bed and tucked him in. Dada walked in with a bottle of milk in his hand. He sat down next to daddy and held the bottle up to Jimins mouth.

Without thought Jimin opened his mouth and began to suck on the end of the bottle. Enjoying it as the sweet taste of the milk flowed down he throat.

He bagan to feel sleepy as he felt daddy's fingers running through his hair. Jimin fell asleep after a couple of seconds.

Yoongi and Hoseok walked out of his room, half closing the door behind them. They went back to the lounge room and sat on the couch.

"Its been four days. The school is starting to wonder where Jimin is" Hoseok worried. "Dont worry baby. The boys and I have a deal just five minutes away from the school tomorrow. After we get the stash we can go over and deal with it ok?" Yoongi said rubbing the back of Hoseoks hand.

Hoseok sighed. "Ok I trust you" Hobi said and leaned in to softly kiss his husband. They both smiled into the kiss.

While Jimin was sleeping the two husband's cuddled on the couch watching a movie.

-----------------------------------------------------------

So.. This is horrible but you guys are still reading it so I guess I'll keep writing.

Please vote and comment. If you have any suggestions for a chapter please remember to comment and I will try my best to add it in.