7: T A N T R U M

Author POV

They pulled into the parking lot of the grocery store. It was still quite early so there wasn't many people. Yoongi found a parking space right near the entrance so that they could get home quickly.

"Alright boys, we're here" Yoongi said as he reached forward to turn off the car. Hoseok and Yoongi unbuckled their seatbelts and walked round the back to get Jimin.

Hoseok unbuckled him and set him on the ground. Jimin was still hugging the brown teddy bear tightly between his sweater paws.

"Hold my hand baby" Yoongi said. Jimin took Yoongi hand in his and they began following Hoseok through the door. Hoseok grabbed a trolley and began pushing, Jimin and Yoongi following closely behind.

"Let's grab the veggies first shall we?" Hoseok said pushing the trolley towards the carrots.

He picked up a bag of carrots and carefully placed them in the trolley. "What did you want for dinner tonight baby boy?" Hoseok asked Jimin as they picked up more vegetables and sat them in the trolley.

"Hmmm Jiminie want ishhh..." Jimin said rubbing his chin, "pancakes!!" He shouted jumping up and down, his large jumping flapping.

"No baby" Yoongi asked "no pancakes for dinner" he said rubbing Jimins head. "Awe otay... Can we has ramen den?" Jimin pouted cutely, looking up at his caregivers.

Yoongi and Hoseok cooed and squished the boys cheeks. "Of course we can!!" Hoseok beamed. "Shtobbb pinch Jiminie cheeks" the boy said wiggling in his spot.

"Shhh okay baby boy" Yoongi whispered letting go of the boys chubby cheeks. "You're just too cute" he smiled, his gums showing.

~ a little while later ~

The boys had gotten all of the food they needed and were on their way to the cashier. Suddenly Jimin gasped loudly.

"DADDY, DADA!!!" The boy shouted loudly drawing peoples attention. "Shhh you gotta be quiet calling us that in public sweety" Hoseok said.

People were giving the three boys disgusted looks. Yoongi quickly shot them all a glare and they all quickly looked away.

"But Dada look at the bunny!!!" The boy shouted loudly running up to a large stuffed bunny that was sat on a shelf. "Thats great sweety but we can't get it today, I only brought enough money for the groceries." Hoseok said pulling the boy back.

"Nu!! I want it" Jimin yelled grabbing the stuffed toy and holding it tightly in his small hands.

The bunny was half the size of Jimin, it was baby pink with fluffy fur covering it. Jimins chubby hands gripped the bear tightly.

"Baby, let the bunny go." Hoseok almost growled. "Nu Nu NU!!" Jimin yelled loudly. Yoongi quickly came over to see what all the commotion was about.

"What's going on over here?" He asked putting his arm over Hoseoks shoulder. "Jimin wants that bunny but we didnt bring enough money" Hoseok said looking down at the boy gripping the bunny tightly.

Yoongi walked up to the pouting boy who was now sitting on the ground crying. "You go pay for the groceries and I'll deal with this." He said to his husband.

He turned back to Jimin and crossed his arms. "Jimin. Put the bunny away." Yoongi said sternly. "Nu daddy I really want it!!" The small boy wailed out loudly.

"Jimin" Yoongi growled out angrily causing the small boy to shush quickly. "B-but daddy.. I wants it" Jimin mumbled. "Get up" Yoongi growled.

Jimin stood up and put the toy back slowly. His eyes were faced towards the ground and his cheeks stained with tears.