12: W E A K N E S S

??? POV

"Just get close to him!! That's all you have to do for now. Don't fucking question me or I'll make you regret it"

"Yes father" I put down the phone and sighed. 'Fuck my life'

~ flashback ~

The man watched closely as the three walked into the mall, he pulled his phone out and sent a quick message.

To dad: I have eyes on them, there's another person with them.

From dad: take a photo. I'll get my men to track him down. We could've finally found his weakness.

---------------------------------------------------------

Authors POV

"DADDY!!!" Jimin yelled with a bright smile on his face as he ran inside the house.

"Wha- OOF" Yoongi turned around and was tackled into a hug by Jimin. He laughed as he rubbed Jimins back "hi baby, good day?"

"Was otay. Missed chu" Jimin said before shoving his face into Yoongis chest and snuggling into it. Hoseok walked through the open front door panting, "i- *breath* didn't *breath* know you could *breath breath* run so fast Jiminie" Hoseok said before collapsing onto the couch.

Yoongi laughed as Jimin went and jumped on top of Hoseok. "Ehe sorry dada" Jimin smiled cheekily. "Come here you" Hoseok smiled. He flipped around and pinned Jimin to the couch, tickling him harshly. "N-no!!" Jimin shouted, laughing loudly. Yoongi stood by smiling, "okay I think that's enough." Yoongi said pulling Hoseok off of Jimin. "Because this little baby," he said poking Jimin nose "needs to have a bath and get changed ready for dinner" he finished.

Jimin giggled and ran to his room to get undressed. He stopped in the hallway looking around. "Umm... D-dada, daddy!! Forgot where my room ish" Jimin shouted tearing up.

Hoseok quickly ran to the boy and picked him up, "that's okay baby, let dad carry you" he cooed, carrying Jimin to his room.

Hoseok left the room to go prepare the bath. Once Jimin was in his room he began stripping off his clothes starting with his high socks. Once he was done he sat on his waiting patiently for his dada to come.

Yoongi walked into the room smiling lovingly at the nude boy sitting on the bed. "You ready baby?" He asked picking Jimin up and setting him on his hip, Jimin was small so it was quite easy for Yoongi to lift him. Jimin nodded and rested his head in the crook of Yoongis neck.

~ after bath ~

Jimin stood naked in his bedroom, hair dripping wet onto his face as he wrapped himself tightly in a towel. "Okay so do you want the dinosaur or the kitty?" Hoseok asks holding up 2 printed baby onesies to Jimin. "D-da dino" Jimin pointed. Hoseok nodded and started to get Jimin dry and dressed.

Once his onesie was on Hoseok put him in a pair of fluffy white bedsocks and carried him to the kitchen where Yoongi had been preparing dinner.

"What's on the menu tonight Mr. Chef" Hoseok chuckles putting Jimin in his high chair. Yoongi smiles and turns around, "thai red curry for us and chicken nuggets for the little one" he says while finishing plating the food.

Jimin nibbles on his nuggets while Yoongi and Hoseok sit at the table across from him having a conversation about something he's too little to care for. He finishes his nuggets quickly and pouts as he sees his daddys aren't paying attention to him.

"Daddy" he whines trying to get his attention. Hoseok and Yoongi were too deep in their conversation to hear. Jimin looks down at his plate and gets an idea.

Hoseok and Yoongi are started as a sudden crash is heard. Jimin had thrown his plate on the floor, not thinking to give him a plastic plate porcaline shards covered the floor.

Realising what he had done Jimin looked up slowly. "You. Are in DEEP trouble" Hoseok growled slowly standing up. Jimin whimpered and curled himself up in his seat "nu!! N-nu mean it" he said starting to tear up.

Yoongi, knowing not to mess with Hoseok when he was like this silently stood up and got a dust pan and broom to start cleaning the mess.

Hoseok unbuckled the crying Jimin out of his seat and lifted him over to the couch. Jimin thrashed around harshly trying to get out of Hoseoks grip but his attempts were ignored. "DADA NU STOB!!" he cried. Without a word Hoseok put Jimin in his lap so that Jimin was straddling him. Jimin calmed down and shoved his face into Hoseoks chest sobbing loudly.

Yoongi came in quietly and sat on the couch next to them. Hoseok stroked Jimin hair and cuddled him. "Shhhh, stop crying baby, calm down" Jimin sniffles softly.

"Now look at me please" Hoseok said lifting Jimin face so he was looking into his eyes. "I'm sorry for snapping at you baby, I shouldn't of done that. Now. Can you tell me what you did wrong?" Hoseok asked softly, looking into Jimins puffy eyes. Jimin looked between his daddys and pouted. "I-i threw a plate on the g-ground..." he said tearing up again.

"Okay, now can you please explain why you did that?" He said wiping away a stray tear that had fallen down Jimins cheek. "I w-wanted chu attention b-b-but chu didn't hear me!!" Jimin struggles to explain as he cried softly.

Yoongi holds Jimins hand gently as he chimes in "i think we all know that throwing a plate wasn't the correct way to get our attention, yes?" Jimin nods "then I think it's fair we give you a punishment." He says frowning.

They hate having to punish their baby but it was necessary. "Early bedtime today in your own room and no tv tomorrow" Hoseok says. "I'm not going to spank you today because you know what you've done wrong. Be grateful." Jimin nods and snuggles back into Hoseoks chest.

"Let's get this small baby into bed huh" Yoongi says smiling. Hoseok nods and they makes their way to Jimins room. Hoseok tucked him into bed and placed a gentle kiss onto his forehead followed by Yoongi. "Goodnight bubba, I love you.." Hoseok said, slowly walking away as Jimins eyes drooped.

Once they were out of the room Hoseok turned to Yoongi, "gosh I hate punishing him, I feel so terrible. Did you see the way he was crying?" Hoseok said hugging Yoongi.

Yoongi grabbed Hoseoks chin and kissed him softly "he'll be okay, he knows how much we love him"

They made their way into the loungeroom and cuddled on the couch watching their favourite show.

After a few hours of tv Yoongi started to get tired. "Can we go to bed love? I have business to deal with tomorrow and I'm tired" he says yawning.

Hoseok smiles and nods and they make their way too their bedroom.

"You remembered to set the alarm?" Yoongi asked. Hoseok nodded "You take him to school tomorrow on the way to work, I want to get to the grocer in the morning. That rude lady is always there in the afternoons" Hoseok says scowling at the thought. Yoongi chuckles and nods "I will. Goodnight lovely" he says leaning over and kissing Hoseok one more time.

They both closed their eyes and fell asleep in eachother arms.

---------------------------------------------------------

This has been in my drafts for like 2 weeks and I totally forgot to post it aoagsisg

Anyways this is pretty much a filler for what about to come ;);)

I appolagise again for my lack of updates, my life is hectic and not in a good way.

Please comment and vote, it would be greatly appreciated ♡♡