Bonus Chapter Two: One Million Special

Start from the beginning

Kiaan can't help but let a broad smile slip from the corner of his mouth. His eyes lit up remembering every time his daughter would stand up for him without thinking twice. Even though he would be wrong. She'd still stand in front of her father like a protecting shield to defend him from her mother. She really was his Knight in shining Armor.

"I also support." He argues back with serious expressions but they look to cute for his age. Kiaan moves back, relaxing and watches the view of his twins debating about who their Daddy loves the most. "But Daddy was wrong last time." Viaan adds further on.

"Yes my Yudhishthir." Kiaan mutters with a smile on his face. He picks up Ishanvi on his left arm and Viaan on the other and walks out his and Jaanvi's bedroom.

(Yudhisthir was a VERY honest warrior in the epic Mahabharta)

The twins continue to fight even while sitting beside each other in the dining table for their breakfast. At first it use to annoy Kiaan and Jaanvi with their constant fights but now they've gotten used to it. Perhaps it's their twin thing.

Kiaan sits on his chair noticing his father-in-law, wife and elder son Ishaan weren't present at the table. He urgently looks around the house to find the three gang members probably planning and plotting against him since he came late to the dining table but they weren't there.

"Jaanvi!" Her husband calls out after a brief moment. "Ariel!" He says. It was her weak point.

Viaan looks away from his sister and glares at his father before getting off of his seat and poking Kiaan's ribs. He winces from the hard poke and looks at his son, demanding an annoyed 'what?' Clearly Mr Rajput was already missing his wife. "Ariel is dumb!" Viaan yells.

Kiaan looks a bit taken back by the comment but plasters an emotionless face. His son just insulted his mother's nickname given by his father. "No. Ariel is beautiful."

Viaan raises and eyebrow. "No, Daddy!" The little devil face palms himself in annoyance as if his father doesn't get the point. "Ariel is stupid. She only swims in the water twenty-four seven and she has no legs." His face scrunches up in disgust.

Kiaan lets out a gasp, very much offended. He had named Jaanvi Ariel with so much love and affection and over here his son was throwing nasty comments. "Ariel is very much beautiful, intelligent and has two perfectly working legs."

"Oh this man!" Viaan shouts losing his temper already on his father. Thousand percent sure he's my boy. The line itself made Ishanvi chuckle because that's exactly what Jaanvi would say now days every time Kiaan did something stupid. Viaan definitely picked it up from his mother. "I'm talking about the mermaid Ariel, Daddy!" He explains giving Kiaan's chest a punch.

Kiaan looks over to his daughter for help. She sighs before speaking, "I told him Ariel is better because she can swim really well but Vi (Viaan) said Snow White is better because she's beautiful." Redness blooms in his slightly chubby cheeks. Taking it as an advantage of her quiet brother she adds further on, "Daddy Vi likes Mia. He likes a girl."

Thank god he likes a girl or else god knows what type of awkward questions Jaanvi would start googling up.

Viaan quickly shakes his head as a 'no' but his cheeks only turn redder, it almost looked like he's put on a red blush. He covers his face with his small hands to hide the embarrassing moment from his father. "Daddy I don't like that girl. I'm too young." His baby voice comes out making Kiaan aww in adoration.

"No, Daddy!" Ishanvi takes a sip of her warm milk. "He likes her. He told me yesterday night."

This triggers little Viaan even more. "And I told you to keep it a secret you Donkey!" He quicken his pace and pushes her slightly makes her lose her balance but thankfully not fall of the chair.