56- Non-Adults

Happy birthday zahra_tae_14 I hope you have the best day with family and friends!! Don't eat too much, or you'll become fat OLDIE.

Happy valentines day everyone!!

Started Typing On - 14/02/2019

Chapter 56- Non-Adults

~

Jaanvi's Pov:

There are-and I know-two types of people in this world. One who blindly trust their partner, ignoring their mistakes. Not even ignoring, but covering it up. Two the ones who are stubborn enough to hold their ground against a certain side of the argument, even if it's going against someone you love.

I belong to the second group.

Yes, I hate Tina. Very much. She's always made fun of me since childhood, even mocking my father for being mute. But I can't ignore the fact that my husband is dancing with her. You can't clap with one hand can you? I don't care even a bit of what the reason behind them dancing together is, I care about the fact he is dancing with her. Hand in hand. Other hand around that makkhi. (Fly)

I was surprised and impressed at my self-control. The alcohol was right next to me but I decided to act like a mature adult for once. I gulped the anger, walking to the dance floor ready to face the two idiots.

Each step I took I wanted to slap Kiaan. Let this party end, I will murder him. I was now standing beside Kiaan, watching Tina smiling like a shy girl-which she isn't-as if he just confessed his feelings for her.

"May I?" I broke the ice, hiding the anger in my smile. Both their eyes landed on me. Tina looked unhappy while Kiaan's face showing how he'll burst into explanations any second. "Wife should spend some time with her husband." 'And you should spend some time in the eating food.' I was on the verge of adding that but threw the words at the back of my mouth.

"Sure." She tried to sound cheerful, her voice only to come out lightly. Walking away I was left with Kiaan.

His face turned into a guilty expression with clearly something running inside his head. His hand scratched the back of his neck, awkwardly smiling at me. I caught him red handed. Extending his hand out for me to hold, he grinned happily without saying a word.

I narrowed my eyes but held his hand as he pulled me close, with his other hand on my waist. "I'm still angry." I muttered just incase he wasn't aware.

"Of course." He laughed. I was twirled around smoothly, a smile automatically coming on my face. "I learnt dance because of you." He whispered in my ear, noticing my smile. A blush creeped on my cheeks, making them redder then they were naturally.

I was fourteen when I teased him saying, 'You can swim but you can't dance! Dancing is important.' I murmured, folding my arms as I made a face at him.

'Why is it important?' he asked, sitting on the bench next to me at lunch break. He was always playing with his brother and his friends during playtime but whenever he saw me alone he ended up coming over to me. Kiaan use to say, 'I just came to piss you off.' But now I think it was a lie. He came so I wouldn't be alone until my friends turned up.

'Because girls like dance.' I replied in a duh tone.

'You're not a girl, right?' he questioned, looking serious. His eyes travelling from my legs to my face, as if he was X-raying me.

'Shut up!' I snapped standing up from the bench. 'I like dance! I love it and I AM a girl. It's not my fault if I don't like you.'

'Who said you need to like me?' he replied, kicking the ball away. 'And I can dance.'