102- 'One Month'

Started Typing On - 06/04/2019 (8.44 PM)

Chapter 102- 'One Month'

~

Jaanvi's Pov: Eight Months Pregnant- August 2019 (Yes, we time travelled lol)

As stupid as it sounds, I've made it very clear to Kiaan, my cravings and myself that I won't be eating any meat or dreaming out it. Nope, I can't. I can't eat it. How could I? It's an animal, not alive but just seeing the skin in front of me make me shiver. I make Kiaan brush his teeth twice before coming near me if he ate any meat so eating it myself is impossible.

"You're craving for it. I can tell, you can try some." Kiaan offered, bringing his hand closer with the little piece between his fingers. I whipped my face away from him and ran to the bathroom in the hallway. Yeah, at one point I wanted to eat it but I can't. I promised myself to never hurt an animal.

"You ok? Jaan?" Kiaan holds my hair up gently and runs his hand up and down behind my back so I feel better. I let out a mouthful of vomit with little, very little chunks of roti coming out which I ate only five minutes ago in silence. "Feel any more coming?" I shake my head negatively and wipe my mouth with my weak and trembling hand.

"Just hold the sink and I'll be back." I do as he says and breathing in and out in exhaustion. I could feel my stomach grumble in hunger, before the food touched my stomach I bet it rushed upwards. My baby was hungry. I felt my legs go wobbly so I tightened my hold on the marble sink and kept my head closer to the sink so I'll easily puke if needed again. My hands feels like they'd break in any second if I move them around. I was so tired of everything.

"I'm back." He whispers in an urgent and panicky voice. "Hold up." He murmurs tying my hair back in a little pony tail from what I felt. I looked at my reflection on the mirror to see Kiaan having his tongue out and touching his upper lip. Something he did when he was worried and unsure. He holds my shoulders gently but firmly bringing me back a little.

Turning the tap with warm water running-just how I liked-he wiped away any remaining vomit on my face or few strands of hair. Washing his dirty vomit hand he wiped it on the towel and then wiped my face with his one hand snaked around my waist. "I wanna go to bed." I cry out in weariness and nuzzle onto his neck.

"I'll get you there." He whispers throwing the towel onto the basket few inches away from us. His aim didn't work and he cursed making me hiss. "Getting there, calm down angry cat." He calls me that now. I'm always moody, I don't blame him. Picking my heavy body up, he walks into the bedroom carefully and lays me down on my back. "Need water?"

I look to my bedside table and notice my bottle already filled up from an hour ago by me. "No." I whisper.

"I'll be back, ok?" He always makes sure to inform me about his whereabouts so I don't start panicking which I always do, unfortunately. He tugs me into bed, covering my cold body from the warm duvet and walks out the bedroom. I close my eyes off trying to sleep but can't. You better be worth it. I think wincing from tiredness.

Kiaan walked in after a couple of minutes with a plate filled with vegetable curry and roti's. But I don't want to eat. I was starting to get up and sit in a sitting position with the help of the wall but Kiaan quickly placed the plate on the bed and helped me sit straight. "Everything ok?" He glances up and down, from my eight month old stomach to my sick face.

"Yeah." My voice was so raspy and dry and I could taste the vomit in my mouth. I licked my super dry lips and reached out for the bottle. Gulping down some water I felt alive. For a while. "I want this over Kiaan." I moan like a spoiled kid.