99- Moving On

First of all! *Raises hand up in the air*

I'm not finishing this story of early in a hassle or anything. I had said before I'll finish it on chapter 106 or 122 but I feel like dragging it to 23 more chapters is just stupid because there's not much to say rather than breaking their days into one chapter each.

As you know I upload long chapter with (mostly) over 3000 words or sometimes 4000, so I promise I'll give enough detail so don't murder me. 

Between chapters 103 and 106 would be the last.

PS, I had a better gif of them hugging but Wattpad doesn't allow more than 3 seconds gifs so GREAT! What a waste of forty minutes trying to edit it off. But this gif also makes me happy so, oh, well.

Started Typing On - 04/04/2019

Chapter 99- Moving On

~

Jaanvi's Pov:

Aditi hasn't called nor did she reply to my messages or mails. I had a few messages from papa and Kajal and I replied back and forth. It's Monday today. The day of our appointment. The misunderstanding we-I had on Wednesday night did effect Kiaan. He didn't try to communicate as much as before but he did talk to me just enough so I don't feel like something has changed. I understood. After opening up my eyes the next day I understood where he stood. How he's not just thinking about himself or me but the people around him. He didn't want to break any news with joy only to later snatch it away.

It made sense.

"You should go. It's about time." I blinked away from my day dream to see I'm looking straight ahead at the medical centre. I blazed my eyes to Kiaan's face, to my view he was currently taking the key out of the car and putting it inside his jeans pocket. He might have noticed me staring at me from the corner of his eye which probably made him say this, "I have a friend nearby, I'll just walk over to his place." He took no motion to get out of the car and neither did I.

"What?" I shook my head slightly pissed. He doesn't want to come in? I know for a fact my eyebrows were approximately two or three inches away from my lashes in displeased expression. This information or more like command was hard for me to digest. "You don't want to come in?" I wanted him to come.

Surprising as it sounds I've been waiting for Monday since Friday. To know if everything is fine. "You can't just expect me to walk in there alone and experience the ultrasound by myself." I was freaking out now. Wasn't he the one who was thrilled for making this appointment? I clutched onto his hand on the hand-break. "You have to come. Please." By now my hands were all over his hand and arm, squeezing it desperately.

I jerked my hand away from his and hit the steering wheel hard with a painful expression. "I have put my request in front of you, what one week or ten days ago? I know I cannot force you into keeping something you don't want. And I know if I go inside--" his eyes were staring at the entry door every passing time as his lips moved to speak. "-and if I see my baby and if you decide something ridicules I don't know what I'll do. And I've given up on trying to persuade you all along. So," He brings his face to face mine. Passing me a bitter smile he adds, "-go along, do whatever you want."

He was drained of hope, I could see right through his face. And his soul. The pain had flowed from his words. I know he hated saying what he did but he felt the need to say it-to pour it out into my face. I drop my head back on my seat, just staring at the roof top of the car.

"You can go, Jaanvi." He repeated seeing I was stuck to my seat like a suborn child.

"Papa won't forgive me." I choked on the sentence. Struggling to keep my tears silent I kept wiping them away furiously not bothering about how stupid I looked. I had to accept the truth. Just as good as I did with my mother's death. "I've given up trying to bury my positive side under the ground, Kiaan. I can deny everything, I have been doing that but I can't do it anymore. Not when I know papa would get hurt. You'll get hurt. I will get hurt. I accept, I'll regret this in future. I'd die from the guilt of killing my child" It was more than crying for me now. It was a way of explaining everything I felt for the past month. I let it all out. Out and open.