10-Mute, Deaf and Blind.

I suggest anyone reading this book after the edited version to reread. 

Typed On - 13/10/2018

Chapter 10-Mute, Deaf and Blind

"Who was that?" Asha did work for Jaanvi but more than an employee and employer they were great friends. She subjectively raises her eyebrows quizzically, it results with Jaanvi sighing to express her tiredness.

Something was something threatening in Asha's mischievous eyes. "He's off-limits," Jaanvi responds outrages. She feels a massive searing pain engulf her heart and twist it inside her chest. To distract herself from giving her heart or her mouth more attention she begins working on the computer.

Setting aside the tray in the kitchen Asha scouts to Jaanvi. Standing in front of her desk she questions outspokenly, "Why? Why of limits?"

"Because he's my husband." She blunts out typing resentfully with horrible taste in her mouth,

"Would be husband." Jaanvi corrects herself realising her mistake, though, she doesn't find big of a difference in that.

Asha's mouth was wide open, "How can you get such a good looking guy?" Her whimsical sense of humour sometimes really troubles Jaanvi into banging her head on the wall. Her silly loud laughter fills the surface between the kitchen and the office—reception—area.

"I'm cutting down your salary." Jaanvi ardently says with a callous—devil-like--smirk looking back at her computer screen. Her ears pay close attention to Asha's shoulder-blades snapping.

"Come on Jaan," Asha whines compassionately. Her voice was much quieter now expressing her broodiness. "I was joking. Now tell me who is he?" She was—is—a very complex and diplomatic women with a silly nature when she tends to get in troubling situations.

Jaanvi knows what she's doing. "Asha don't make me fire you, please not now." She replies sighing. Gathering some accounting books—where she keeps all her financial documents—she stacks them up in the corner of her small desk shelf.

Her brain was occupied trying to interpret why on earth he'd want to marry her. Surely there must be a big reason behind all of this. Kiaan was trying to fasten the arrangements up. He called her father last night informing he doesn't want a different function for their engagement. No matter how sentimental Jaanvi was she couldn't overlook his eagerness.

She imagined—and prepared herself—he'd demand a lavishing, talk of the town like wedding considering he's an NRI because the wedding culture has changed so much over the years. Affording a normal simple wedding with a groom living in India was tough for the bride's family so this was way out of her league.

Kiaan wanted a not so simple but not too expensive wedding. He wants a good gathering of his family, friends from his side of the family and an eye worthy elegant decoration. He doesn't mind if the wedding is held in a park with a big tent or a community hall or a hotel. He just wants it to be beautiful and intimate.

Why would he want me? She wasn't born or brought up in the environment he was. She didn't attend the prom/ball like he would have. She didn't celebrate her eighteenth getting drunk for the first time like he might have. The culture was so diverse—in his world—and Jaanvi wasn't sure if she could ever blend into it. Maybe their backgrounds would tear them apart.

Ariel

All-day one word ran around her mind like a bee or a fly trapped inside a glass jar. His nickname for her has a slight touch of passion. She shivers. Hearing him call her Ariel after so long was strangely alluring.