Meanwhile downstairs as this is going on.....

Kol's pov

I was speaking to Loki regarding the baby "are you and Davina not going to find out the gender?" he asks "no, we want it to be a surprise" I respond when suddenly Trigger wakes up and springs onto his feet. He starts hissing and his back arches "what's wrong with him?" Nik asks as he starts growling "something's wrong" Loki mutters before Trigger suddenly leaps over the coffee table and darts out the room, hissing and growling. "Davina" Loki mutters springing up to his feet and bolting out the room, I of course instantly get up and vamp speed out the room after him. 

We run up the stairs and find the hallways pitch black "what the bloody hell? What happened to the lights up here?" I ask "Davina!" Loki calls out in panic making me start to worry even more. "Ahhhh!" we hear Davina yell and Loki thrusts his hand forward making the hallway turn back to light and we see a hooded figure stood near Davina who is lying on the floor, not moving while Trigger is hissing and snarling at him as he stands over Davina in a protective stance

"Not my daughter you son of a bitch!" Loki yells as we bolt forward. The figure turns round and hisses at us as we rush forward. Loki tackles him to the ground and wrestles with him while I kneel down next to Davina as Trigger gets off her and sits beside her as I touch her cheek but I jolt my hand back as her skin is freezing cold. I gently touch her face again and see it's still cold, way too cold to be normal. "Davina wake up" I say gently shaking her as she's completely motionless making my undead heart pound fast in my chest. Trigger nudges her with his face and meows in an attempt to wake her up. "Loki she's not waking up!" I yell as I notice Davina's skin quickly becoming a very unnatural white color. I look up and see Loki has immobilized the hooded creature so it's now frozen. Loki punches him and spits in his face before rushing over to me as Nik and Rebekah flash upstairs "what the hell is going on?!" Nik yells "what the bloody hell is that thing?!" Rebekah yells while me and Loki see to Davina who's still not moving. "She's cold to the touch" I say "that's not normal. We need to get her warm as soon as possible and keep her warm" Loki says as he touches her forehead before waving a hand over her to heal any potential injuries. "Is she okay?" Rebekah asks sounding worried as I gently scoop Davina into my arms. "She'll be alright as long as we keep her as warm as possible" Loki responds as I vamp speed away to our bedroom. 

I lie Davina down on the bed and I take her shoes off and place them on the floor. I grab a pair of comfortable sweat pants and a sweater to put on her since she's just wearing a dress. I gently remove the dress off her body trying not to freak out since she got attacked by some alien creature and I wasn't there to protect her, even if I was only downstairs.

I soon get both the sweater and sweat pants on her then I gently move back the cover and place her under them. I stand up and head to the bathroom to get a hot rag for her forehead. I grab a face cloth and wet it with hot water before folding it up and twisting it so it's not full of water. I head back to the bedroom and place the hot rag on her forehead. I then proceed to remove my shirt and jeans before climbing into bed with her. I pull myself closer to her and wrap my arms around her, gently pressing myself against her so my body heat will keep her warm. 

I look up as the door opens and Loki walks in with my siblings behind him. "Why are you in bed with her?" Freya asks "the heat from my body will keep her warmer" I respond in a duh tone "is the baby alright?" Elijah asks "the baby's fine, no harm was done to the baby" Loki responded "thank goodness. At least it was just her and not the baby" Freya retorts "that's it!" Loki snaps turning himself into Raven before smacking Freya across the face. "Sorry I couldn't hit you as a man but I can as a woman. I am sick to death of hearing you open your big gob and chat shit about my daughter! She is a Goddess, you are beneath her imbecile! If you think her getting attacked is a good thing then you are mad! My daughter has done nothing to deserve you treating her like you do! Honestly what the hell is wrong with you woman?!" he snaps looking just as livid as I am. "Out you go Freya. Let's have a chat about why we shouldn't be a horrible bitch to a girl who has been good to our family and helped us" Rebekah says grabbing Freya's hand and dragging her out the room. Raven turns back into Loki and he takes a deep breath "sorry about that. I couldn't hold back anymore, she was pushing me to my limits. Nobody insults and treats my daughter like shit and gets away with it" he says "hey I would've done the same if someone was treating my daughter like that minus the part where I turn into a woman because I can't do that" Nik responds "what was that thing that attacked her?" I ask "his name is the other and he's the servant of the person that tortured and brain washed me" Loki responds "why was he going after Davina?" Elijah asks "it could be because of me but him and his master didn't know of mine and Davina's relations. He couldn't have as that was the one thing I managed to keep from them when his master was torturing me and brain washing me" Loki responds "it doesn't look human" Nik says "that's because it's not human. The other is a savage and he will do anything to please his master" Loki responds "where is the bastard now?" I ask through gritted teeth "he's in my room, immobilized and tied up. He can't move or get anywhere" Loki responds "I think it's time we have a little chat with the other" Nik says looking angry "why are you angry about this? Why do you care? You've often been a dick to her" I say "I'm angry because this thing came into my home uninvited and attacked someone who is not only important to my daughter but to you too plus she's carrying the next Mikaelson baby and I'm fond of Davina. She's a great woman" he responds "very well then. Let's go and torture this little shit and get some answers" I say gently unwrapping my arms from around Davina and I sit up. "Um you might want to step outside for a moment" I say they nod and leave the room, shutting the door behind them. I place a kiss on Davina's forehead "wake up soon love" I whisper before placing a kiss on her lips. I get out of bed and tuck the covers in around her so she keeps warm until I return. I quickly put my shirt and jeans back on before removing the rag off her head and placing it on the nightstand. I took one last glance at Davina whose skin is slowly returning to normal making me sigh in relief before leaving the room.