36 - breakfast and tears

Začať od začiatku

"Why" I whined and he chuckled.
"Because I love spending my money on her" he said and I sighed. "You're not going to take a no are you" I asked and he shook his head and rested his body weight on me holding himself up with his elbows on either side of my head.
"Gemma's in town" Harry said and I smiled.
"She is?" I said with a wide smile on my lips and he nodded and rolled his eyes.
"She wanted to meet us for breakfast tomorrow" Harry said and I brought my hands to his hair and pushed it out of his face and twirled the chocolate brown curls around my fingers.
"That sounds good, talking bout food... I'm very hungry" I said and Harry raised his brows and leaned down to kiss my lips.
"What do you want" he asked and I shrugged as I narrowed my eyes to think for a second.

-

"Lucy" Gemma screamed as we entered the restaurant she had chosen for breakfast and Harry sighed as Gemma ran towards me. Everyone seated around us stared at her and Harry let go of my hand as I hugged her back. "How are you? How's your new job? Is Charlie good to you?" Gemma started rambling and Harry rolled his eyes at his ever excited sister.
"Gemma calm down" Harry said and she sighed and gave me an apologizing look and then looked at Harry. And pulled him in to a hug.

"I've missed you Harry" she said and Harry smiled in to her neck and I loved their relationship was so strong and it was the same with his mom. They talked sometimes more than once a day and I knew he and Gemma was constantly texting.
"I've missed you too" he told his sister as he let her go from the hug. The three of us sat down and we all ordered food. Harry had some avocado toast and Gemma had the same while I ordered a French toast and orange juice and Harry shook his head at me.

"Gemma who are you texting" I asked as she looked down on her phone with a silly smile on her lips for the tenth time since we ordered food a couple of minutes ago.
"Oh no one" she said and her cheeks turned a light crimson color.

"Who are you texting Gemma" Harry said and reached for her phone but she was quick to snatch it from the table. "Is it a he" I asked and wiggled my brows.

"I might be dating someone yes" she said and her cheeks was a bright red now.
"Who are you dating" Harry said and looked at me and then at his sister.
"His name is Michael and he's very nice, I think you would like him actually" Gemma said and Harry raised his brows. "I don't think so" Harry said and I looked at him.
"Be happy for her Harry, does he make you happy" I asked and Gemma nodded.
"Yes, these past six months has been awesome" she said and Harry's eyes widened.

"You've dated him for six months and you haven't said a word about it" Harry said through his teeth. I closed my eyes for a second and could see an outburst coming, Harry rarely got angry but when he did he got very angry.
"Harry, I didn't want to tell you if it wasn't anything serious, but I am telling you know. You don't have to be pissed about it" Gemma said and Harry softened a little.
"Well I am, I tell you every bloody little thing going on in my life how could you not tell me this" Harry said and I could see why he was so hurt by this. And Gemma sighed and looked at her brother.
"I'm sorry Harry I didn't mean to hurt you feelings, I would love for you to meet him though" Gemma spoke and Harry sighed and leaned back at his chair and he was about to say something when the waiter came and gave us our food.