Chapter 4

She opens my door and steps out and sees me standing against the wall. 

"You have a beautiful voice." 

"Oh I forgot you guys were here." 

"It's fine. Your voice is amazing." 

"It is?" 

"Yeah. By the way, Darry got an urgent call to work, so he wanted me to hang out with you today and introduce you to the rest of the gang." 

"Okay." 

I'm glad that Darry had me hang out with her all day. She was really pretty, and she was different from some if the greaser girls I've met as. She didn't wear as much makeup as most greaser girls. I have never had a girlfriend though. She would be my first. I wouldn't mind if we got together. It might actually be a blessing. I decided to take her downstairs to meet Two-bit and Steve. After she got introduced, she and I went walking around for a while. I took her to this food place called The Dingo where we got cokes and burgers. We then went to this hill and sat at the top of it beside each other. 

"Have you ever seen a sunset?" I asked. 

"No. Pony has told me to look for one, but I have never gotten to it." 

"Well then here. There's a sunset coming down now." 

I pointed to the sky and we just sat there staring at the sky. I didn't exactly stare at the sky because I was more like staring at her the whole time.

"Dally, Pony, and I might be going to the Nightly Double. If we do, would you like to come with me?" 

"Sure." 

We just sat there staring at the sky watching the sunset after that until I moved my hand over to hers. She looked over at me, and I moved away in embarrassment. She grabbed my hand again and held it. I turned and smiled at her. What I did next shocked me even. I turned over to her and I....

-----------------------------------------------------------

If you guys have ever seen Nicole, she is really pretty. Beautiful even. I am glad I will see her later tonight.