Achievement

"Try it again"Wanda said to Perrie who had a look of frustration on her face,"Maybe we should take a break?" Steve said worriedly,"I can do it but it isn't helping that nearly everyone is here" Perrie snapped,"Wow someone got up from the wrong side of the bed this morning" Tony said making Perrie growl at him,"She has a point, if their are to many people in a room she won't be able to concentrate" T'Challa said. Tony rolls his eyes,"Fine, Pez choose which ones should stay here and which ones should leave","Steve, Wanda and T'Challa" she said crossing her arms,"Can stay" she smirked,"Are you calling me a distraction?" he said pointing to himself,"Honey everyone knows you are" Pepper chuckled dragging Tony out leaving the 20 year old with the people she choose,"Okay now that they are gone, try again" Steve said pointing towards the dummies,"Okay, Mira said it's very hard and nearly impossible but she saw you can do it, concentrate on the water in the body Pez"Wanda said softly. Perrie nods and took a deep breath before closing her eyes and lifting her hands, she pictured the water moving in the dummies she carefully moved her hands in different directions,"Is it working?" she said,"Nope" Steve said looking at his watch. Perrie opens her eyes and drops her arms,"I'm done for today" she said giving up,"We can try tomorrow again, you don't learn something like that over night" Wanda said rubbing her back,"Wanda I've been trying for nearly two weeks. I'm taking a shower as Nat is calling so Eva can see me" she said smiling a bit. She told Bruce, Tony, Wanda, Nat, Clint and Steve about that she told T'Challa about Eva of course they where worried about more people finding out but they know it's not their place to judge who she tells and who not and she also made the decision of telling the rest who where surprisingly understanding,"Greet her from us" Steve smiled walking the opposite direction from everyone as he wants to see the process Malia was doing which is very small, she stopped attacking S.H.I.E.L.D agents and knows about Steve being her Dad but she doesn't seem to care one bit. Meanwhile T'Challa said goodbye to Perrie and told her about the process her husband was doing and that he getting closer and closer to getting of the ice which made Perrie jump from Glee.

"Hey Baby" Elena said as she saw her daughter in her best friends arms sucking her tiny fist,"How's she doing?"Perrie asked moving her wet hair to the side,"Great, she sleeps a good 6 hours and drinks her milk she is a very quiet baby" Nat said smiling,"I didn't miss anything big?" she asked nervously,"No Pez she is only a month and a half don't worry" she reassured her friend,"How is the whole blood bending thing going?" Nat asked while putting down Eve in her crib,"Not good at all, no process" Perrie flopped back on her bed playing with her hair,"You will get it, I have faith in you" she smiled ,"Thanks","No bother, by the way how's Steve?" she asked biting into her toast,"He spends a lot of time watching Malia to see if she is making any progress which she is doing very little" Nat nods while biting her lip,"No contacts anymore?" she said noticing that Perrie isn't wearing the contacts that make her look like she the same color eyes,"Nope and I let my hair also grow back to blonde" she said,"Don't worry Pez, you will get your revenge on Neros,"I know" she said and said her goodbye's before hanging up. She plugged her phone in when the alarm started to blare across the tower,"FRIDAY whats happening?" she asked,"Malia has escaped" she answered making Perrie's eyes widen, she quickly ran out and ran towards where the young blonde is kept. Making her way towards the cell the noise of groans filled her ear,"PERRIE WATCH OUT" Steve yelled just at the right time when a S.H.I.E.L.D agent came flying her way,"What happened?","She tricked one of them and escaped. I manged to keep her in this area" Steve said quickly holding his Shield,"What are we going to do?" she asked,"Try your powers, it's only way to stop her" Steve said,"Stop her like you mean?","If it has to be like this yes Pez but only if needed" she nods and watches Steve start to fight with the young HYDRA agent. Perrie took deep breaths and lifted her hands and took another deep breath before feeling for water in her body which was found easily, she took another deep breath and was about to move but was thrown to floor when Steve flew into her,"Sorry"he said before getting up again. Perrie did all the steps again but nothing,"Steve its not working" she huffed,"Try again, I relive in you Pez, Bucky believes in you all the Avengers believes in you" he said Perrie nods and again with full concentration she started to fell the water move in her body. Steve was put in a choke hold by her was let go off. Perrie moved her hands to Malia's arms where spread,"What are you doing to me?" she hissed as she was forced on her knees,"Controlling you" Steve said rubbing his neck,"That's why I don't see you as a father Captain, you aren't even a soldier everything about you is a fake. Your nothing without the serum" she spat as Perrie tried to keep her steady,"You couldn't even safe your best friend from HYDRA, you know that he trained me imagine him finding out, how broken you think he will be so broken he has to go back under the ice?" she chuckled making Steve lose hope in turning her good or any fatherly feeling he thought he had in him from her,"Your right, I couldn't, your also right about the serum but you know what Malia? I was still a good person, I can't say the same thing from you. You killed all these innocent people around you who probably had family. I don't care what's going to happen to you" he walks up to Perrie and whispered into her ear,"Let HYDRA deal with her" Perrie nods and lets go of Malia who jumps up and runs out,"FRIDAY let everyone know that Malia can go free, she is HYDRA'S problem now" Steve said as Perrie took deep breaths and falls against Steve,"Of course Mr Rogers" the AI replied.

"You did good Pez" he said softly rubbing her back,"I did" she said into his chest,"Yes you did and I'm proud" he picked her up bridle and carried her to her room,"It's tiring though" she said making Steve chuckle and kiss her forehead,"I'm sorry because of her" Perrie said looking up at Steve,"Don't be, I'm already over it" he said not looking at her.