Birthday suprises

After the whole needle if sorrows things, Perrie just wants cuddle with Bucky all day long for her birthday. Bucky was all for it but he wanted Bruce to check on the baby first and she agreed."All looks good, baby is moving. I say you must be at least 3 months","Do you why he is growing so fast? Could it be the serum?" Perrie asked cleaning her belly of gel and pulling down her shirt. Bruce shrugged,"Could be, I can only find out probably when it's born". Perrie nodded and Bucky helped her if the table. "Oh and I heard it's you birthday" Bruce smiled and Perrie nodded,"Have a nice day". Perrie and Bucky thank him and made there way to there shared room.

Perrie changes into one of Bucky's jumpers, she just loves how cuddly there are and Bucky doesn't mind either. He finds it adorable how the jumper goes just above the knees and the arms being so long that her hands can't be seen, the bump just makes it cuter."What are you so smiley about?"Perrie giggles,"You look adorable" he pickers up bridal style and kisses her temple before carrying her towards there bed,"What movie do you want to watch?" Bucky asked turning on Netflix,"Mulan" Perrie said. Bucky chuckles and nods before putting on the movie. Bucky pulled Perrie onto his chest,"Comfortable?" Perrie nodded not fully paying attention to him because she was focused on the movie.

After hours of watching Disney movies and cuddling both of them felt hungry mostly Perrie,"What do you want?","Pizza, a large with extra cheese, pepperonis, ham, chicken and pulled pork with potato wedges" Perrie  said smiling, Bucky kissed her forehead,"Sure doll face". He than made the call and order his own pizza as well. After 30 minutes Bucky came back with three boxes in his hand."Here is your order" Bucky said handing the two boxes towards his pregnant girlfriend. The ate and kept watching movies,"Perrie, why didn't tell when your birthday was?" Bucky asked putting the boxes away,"You didn't asked me". Bucky gave her an 'are you serious look', Perrie sighed,"I just didn't want people to know","Why?". Perrie played with the strings on Bucky's hoodie,"I finally  feel normal, on all of my birthdays it was a giant party which didn't want and if Tony found out he will throw one. I just wanted to be my 20th birthday to be different which it is. I just loved it cuddling with you watching movies and just eat junk food. Sorry I didn't tell you Bucky". Perrie still didn't look  Bucky in the eyes which made him cup her chin lifted it up gently with his flesh arm so he can look at her."It's okay Doll face, I understand wanting to feel normal" he kissed her forehead gently,"What do you say, I'm making you a hot bath and I find Stark and make sure he doesn't throw a party?", Perrie smiled,"I would love it".

After Bucky prepared a hot bath with rosewater and rose peddles and now was of to find Tony. Perrie got undressed and sinks into the tub, she closed her eyes finally being able to relax after months. Perrie heard the door open and shut before feeling a warm hand stroking her cheek. She opens her eyes to see Bucky crouching beside the tub,"I'm made Stark promise he wouldn't throw a party after a bit of protest of course","Thank you" she takes Bucky's hand and kissed it making him smile,"How is the bath?". Perrie smiled,"It's amazing, you should come in", Bucky's smirked and took of his clothes. Perrie moved forward a bit so Bucky can sit behind her, Bucky gets in and wraps his arm around her waist and kisses her neck,"You are right, it's amazing". Perrie snuggled deeper into Bucky's chest and closed her eyes, just for moments later for her eyes to shot open again,"Oh my god". She lifts her head of Bucky's chest making him confused,"Perrie whats wrong?", Perrie didn't reply but just grabbed his flesh hand and puts onto her bump. Bucky's eyes widen feeling his baby kick,"Oh my god, he is kicking". Perrie turned around and sat on her knees holding her belly,"it's kicking". She looked into Bucky's teary eyes,"Bucky our baby is kicking", he nodded and grabbed her face pulling her closer and kissing her.

They quickly got of the bath and put on some clothes before laying in bed again. Perrie pulled up her shirt to revile her belly, Bucky kissed it multiple times,"I love you, I love you so much baby. Can't wait to meet you little doll". Bucky pulled down Perrie's shirt and kissed gently. The rest of the day they spend cuddling, kissing, eating and watching tv.

A/N: Don't know if you want some time skips or just keep it going how it is. The story still will be going parallel to my other marvel story if it's the case.