The Needle of Sorrows

The sun shined through the crack between the curtains onto Bucky and Perrie's sleeping figures. Bucky slowly opens his eye's. He looked down at Perrie who still sound a sleep, he smiled to himself and kissed her temple softly so he wouldn't wake her. He slowly got of bed. He took a quick shower and towel dried his hair. Bucky wrapped a towel around his waist and walked into the bedroom. Perrie was sitting up on the bed stretching her arms and yawing."Morning Doll face" he kissed her forehead before grabbing fresh clothes and getting changed. "I'm going to the kitchen, I'm starving"Perrie said, she put some black leggins under Bucky's jumper which she wore to bed and walked into the kitchen.

"Morning...what happened here?" Perrie asked looking at the shattered glass window in front of her,"Oh, the little witch blew Pietro threw the window yesterday"Rhodes said opening his newspaper and taking a sip of his coffee,"What the fuck happened here?" Bucky asked."The witch and Pietro" Rhodes said again but still not going into detail."Why, did she do it?" Perrie took a bowl and put cereal in it and added some milk, Rhodes shrugged,"No clue, Wanda doesn't want to tell us", Perrie furrowed her brows,"Wanda?" Bucky asked sipping from his coffee,"She was with her when it happened, that's all I know..So how is the expecting mother?" he said smiling looking down at the belly. Perrie smiled and looked down at her belly,"Doesn't feel real yet", she caresses the belly lovingly.

The patting of feet echo through the empty halls of the palace. Kane and Kai were dragging a cloaked person by the arm to Nero's door,"He is waiting for you". Kane opens the door and the cloaked person enters. "You have called my lord" the old women said in raspy voice,"Xena Latime, nice to finally meet  you". Nero got up from his desk,"How was your journey?","Could have been better", Xena Latimer looked up making her hood fall back, her once raven hair is now covered with silver highlight, one of her eyes were a dull grey color the other one was cloudy and had a scare going across it. Her skin was wrinkled and her form is hunched."Do you know why I send for you?"Nero's asked,"No, my lord but I have a feeling you will tell me and I have to care or?". Nero's chuckles,"I promise you will care about","What is it?" she said not really caring."I want you to do a spell with that" he puts a large golden steampunk-style needle on the desk. Xena eyes widen when she sees it and slowly walks towards it,"The Needle of Sorrow, how did you get it?" she asked picking it up and examining it with her long bony finger,"Doesn't matter, I need you to use it against someone". Xena shakes her head,"I can't, I wouldn't never use it against a pregnant women". Nero's walks closer and roughly grabs her shoulder,"What if it is against our beloved Princess Neos Perrie Alma?", she looks up with a pained look, Nero's loosens his grip making Xena lose the pained look. "I will help you but I need to be close to her-","No, to dangerous you must do it from here, is there a other way?". Xena puts the needle back on the desk,"There is, I can link a girl onto the princess and inject her, it wouldn't have an affect on none pregnant women". Nero's nodded,"KANE, KAI" he hollowed making the elderly women jump. The twins came in quickly,"Get me a young girl" he said, the twins looked at each other and than left the room."Prepare the spell".

The room was dark only the only source of light came from a candle. Xena puts a piece of paper on the dark mahogany desk and scribbled Perrie's full name one one side. The door than swung open, the twins returned with a young brunette girl, she was shaking and crying, she cried even more when she saw Xena,"Please, don't kill me, please","What is her name?" Xena asked looking at the twins,"Ellie" Kane answer," Ellie Manuel" Kai added. Xena nodded and scribbled down the girl name opposite to Perrie leaving a bit of space between the two names. Xena grabs Nero's knife and waves the three over. Ellie trashed against the twins grip with no use. Xena grabs her  arm and drags the knife against her skin drawing blood. Ellie was now fulling sobbing, Xena holds her bleeding arm above the page. She gave it a squeeze and blood drops on the page directly in the middle between the two names. Xena let's go of her arm, she dips into the pool of blood and connected the two names with the blood.Before she starts the spell she hands a cup towards Ellie which had red liquid in it  and told her to drink. Ellie shakily took the cup and drank out of it and her wound disappeared. Than she s started talking in Latin"Fesmatos,tribum,ementas asten,nas ex veras,mihan ega petous,VAROS!!" she repeated the spell another two times. The page goes up in flames and a smile spread on Xena's face,"It worked" she said. Xena picked up the needle and walked towards Ellie, she tried to run but was stopped by the twins. Xena grabbed her arm and injected the needle into her."It's done, my lord". She turned towards Nero who was sitting in the corner in a red velvet chair observing the situation. He doesn't reply but smiles.

Perrie was sitting in the living room reading a book when Sam came in with a bowl of apples,"Feeding time for the demon spawn" he said,"Please don't call the baby that" Perrie said rubbing her belly. Sam raised on of his eyebrows,"Sorry,Did you think of a different name yet?". Perrie shakes he head while Sam holds the bowl in front of her," So demon spawn it stays,here take one, you need vitamins". Perrie picked the apple in the middle. Sam put's down the bowl,"How you feeling?", he asked sitting opposite her,"I feel fine","Do you know the gender yet, you are growing quite fast, do you know why yet?" Sam asked. Perrie shrugs,"I don't know why but my guess it has something to do with Bucky being a super soldier and no I don't know yet what gender it is". Perrie was about to take a bit of her apple when she suddenly felt dizzy," What's wrong?" Sam asked,"I don't know, morning sickness, nothing new?". Sam got up and buts in hand on Perrie's forehead checking her temperature,"You are burning up Pez", he puts his hand on her cheek,"You are way to hot, it can't be good for the baby. I'm taking you to Bruce". He helps Perrie up but she sat down quickly,"I can't, sorry". Sam sights and picked her up bridal style caring her towards Bruce.

"Sam is right you are boiling up Perrie" Bruce said after he checked her temperature,"Sam get Bucky" he nods and heads of to find the brunette soldier. Soon Bucky burst into the room with Sam, Natasha, Steve and T'Challa following behind him."What's wrong?" he asked worryingly,"Well Barnes, our little Princess has an unnatural high temperature" Tony said who arrived minutes before Bucky and Co came in."Can you help her?" Natasha asked,Bruce was about to  open his mouth when the door swung open and Mira came in but this time Aaron isn't with her."What are you doing here and is Aaron here?" Steve asked,"He doesn't need to know everything and I came here because of Perrie's problem". T'Challa folded his arms around his chest,"She just has a very high fiver, nothing special", Mira shakes her making her curls bounce,"It's way more dangerous than just a fiver, it's a curse".